Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Shame that we couldn't sell Reynolds and get some much needed cash. His value has decreased dramatically now with another transfer window passing.

Got a feeling Rangers may have an extra million kicking about somewhere. They're in need a centre half. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

I wouldn't have believed in May that we would have kept Reynolds till January......at least. Personally I'm very happy. If he can stay motivated. I'd imagine he is pretty gutted and would have lovedca move to Swansea. Mark is smart lad and I'm sure that he realises if he impresses till January he can sign a pre contract with Swansea or any other club.

Got a feeling Rangers may have an extra million kicking about somewhere. They're in need a centre half. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.

i hate seeing any of our players go to the old firm but part of me hopes that rangers do come in for reynolds before the window shuts so we get some half decent money for him cause when january comes well either get peanuts for him or hell sign a pre contract with somebody and leave for nowt

Why no?They want him out to get regular fitba and we would need someone to replace Reynolds

Did Webster not go out and get regular football last season? Exactly.

Rangers have Weir, Webster and Bougherra.

Certainly more sold than Reynolds, Weir and Bougherra.

Rangers offering Webster on loan to get Reynolds

First of all why would rangers pay 500k the never pay that for an SPL player :whistling: and also why would they offer webster on loan when they have barely any defensive cover.

I can smell a relegation battle with a threadbare squad.

No chance. Once midnight comes and goes it just means we can't pay money to another club for a player. Nothing to stop us signing a player or a fair few from now till the end of the season...

Riordan is on the last year of his contract at Hibs and there was talk of him going for 400k. So on that basis we would be lucky to get 200k for Reynolds.

We're as well to hold on to him to the end of the season now and get whatever compensation we're due then.