Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Evening Times report looks like a confirmation

Dons sign Blackman

Aberdeen boss Craig Brown has beaten former club Motherwell to the loan signing of Nick Blackman.

The striker was a huge hit at Fir Park after joining on a six-month loan from Blackburn Rovers in the summer, but has now opted to extend his stay in Scotland by moving to Pittodrie until the end of the season.

Elsewhere, Motherwell are set to turn down an approach from League One outfit Sheffield Wednesday for Mark Reynolds.

The defender is out of contract in the summer and Owls boss Alan Irvine is believed to have tabled a cut-price £75,000 deal.

You are correct he isn't our player, never was, I dont blame him if he does decide to join the sheep shagging, inbred, deluded twats.

However Brown is an old, senile, two faced, lieing arsehole, who is using inside knowledge of our clubs dealings to the benefit of another club, to me that makes him a c**t into the bargain.

I know that maybe sounds petty and it is a fact that if the whole situation was reversed I would be more than happy to plunder another team for our benefit because my only concern is for Motherwell.

Jeebus, when are we going to get some good positive news that feels like we are going forward and not on one backways constant shitey trends so we can at least be reasonably positive as a well fan!

No wins in over a month!!

Watching us playing sheer shite!

Shitey refs giving us feck all, continually

Losing a manager to Aberdeen (again) who were bottom of the league and now unbeaten since he took over!

Losing our top scorer to the same shiiiite!

Seemingly being kb'd by our choices for manager in a long search which has resulted in Stuart McCall, no offence wee man but not what we expected!

The shite with the league reconstruction farce!

It's just been all shite recently!

Jeebus, when are we going to get some good positive news that feels like we are going forward and not on one backways constant shitey trends so we can at least be reasonably positive as a well fan!

No wins in over a month!!

Watching us playing sheer shite!

Shitey refs giving us feck all, continually

Losing a manager to Aberdeen (again) who were bottom of the league and now unbeaten since he took over!

Losing our top scorer to the same shiiiite!

Seemingly being kb'd by our choices for manager in a long search which has resulted in Stuart McCall, no offence wee man but not what we expected!

The shite with the league reconstruction farce!

It's just been all shite recently!

im quite happy with McCall haha i know what you mean though. It's all part of the Well rollarcoaster :whistling:

We ended up way McCall because hes the only one that accepted the deal from John Boyle.

When the others were told, Sorry lads there is no money what so ever. If you want to sign anyone it will be loan signings and you will need to get shot of people before you do that. the rest bailed out. mmmmmm wonder why Broon and Archie left???

Without pressing the panic button its getting a bit worrying for the 2nd half of the season. The fringe players like Fizzy,Page,Mchugh,casagolda are just not good enough. Simple. People will say give them a chance etc etc we dont have time to give people a chance. As someone mentioned earlier glad we have a little bit of breathing space with points etc.

Anyway the joys of supporting MFC.

Plus all the stuff with Jennings. Been a pretty crappy few months that is for sure. Brown certainly has done his damage and I seriously wonder, due to the way our club has been portrayed (losing 5 members of staff plus 1 player to Aberdeen alone in 18 months) whether some fans who attend on an irregular basis have just been totally hacked off. I can certainly say I'm a bit scunnered myself.

Plus all the stuff with Jennings. Been a pretty crappy few months that is for sure. Brown certainly has done his damage and I seriously wonder, due to the way our club has been portrayed (losing 5 members of staff plus 1 player to Aberdeen alone in 18 months) whether some fans who attend on an irregular basis have just been totally hacked off. I can certainly say I'm a bit scunnered myself.

Thats why i dont blame some people who say they wont come back if this whole 10 team league comes in

We ended up way McCall because hes the only one that accepted the deal from John Boyle.

When the others were told, Sorry lads there is no money what so ever. If you want to sign anyone it will be loan signings and you will need to get shot of people before you do that. the rest bailed out. mmmmmm wonder why Broon and Archie left???

This

Without pressing the panic button its getting a bit worrying for the 2nd half of the season. The fringe players like Fizzy,Page,Mchugh,casagolda are just not good enough. Simple. People will say give them a chance etc etc we dont have time to give people a chance. As someone mentioned earlier glad we have a little bit of breathing space with points etc.

But not this, well not exactly, I reckon we'll have to accept a couple of players classed as not good enough, just having to be good enough

Anyway the joys of supporting MFC.

sadly true

All this negative talk is getting me down so some positive stuff for a change.

We have a fantastic goal keeper on a three year contract.

We have a new manager that is very positive and hasn't come out and said we are a stepping stone for him to move onto bigger things. Well he hasn't said it yet.

We have some decent young players. Hutchinson,Saunders,Page, Meechan, Smith, Hateley, Murphy.

We have a league cup semi final to look forward to.

We have a decent playing surface now although a lot of our players find it really difficult to pass a football on it.

We have two midfielders who I would consider to be two of the best in the league with Jennings and Lasley.

We are sitting mid table in the league with 24 pounds and we are not Hibs.

Happy to be a Well Fan :whistling: And Kevin McBride has been told to look for another club by Hibs.

Happy days! Just think we could sign Brian Kerr and Kevin McBride.

if he's being touted for 75k i would knock it back keep him till the end of the season then let him go.

We dont have anyone to play if he leaves.

Saunders, Page and Hutchison???

If we get (best case scenario) 150-200k just now for Reynolds, that would free up a wage and could result in possibly 2 new players. With Blackman left/set to leave thats another wage freed up and hopefully gow GsTF that means that we could possibly have 4 new faces at Fir Park. If they players are to leave I would like to see a decent left midfielder and a backup striker come in.

Possible team (not too bad): -

-----------------Randolph----------------

Hateley---Craigan----Saunders---Hammell

Humphrey---Jennings---Lasley---Fitzpatrick

--------------Suttton--Murphy------------

I'm pretty sure that team with a few new faces is good anough to at least keep us up if McCall can install a bit of team spirit.