Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

I don't think the reported £100k is in any way decent.

but I understand that no one else is bidding and SWFC will recognise MFC are 'struggling' financially so can come in with a low'ish offer

Reynolds is worth more than £100k, but with the somewhat surprising lack of interest, beggars can't be choosers.

he could of course knock them back on personal terms so I hope the move suits him, or MFC will get hee haw

Hibs got £250k for Sambo!

IMO £100k is poor, and given that the money wont be reinvested into the squad, what was the point in selling him? One or two higher placings will generate more than £100k.

Can we as a club replace Reynolds with £100k, if we had to go out and buy someone? doubt it very much.

It smells like desperation.

Desperation? :D

£100,000 or nothing in 6 months.

We've got an able replacement in either Hutchison or Page.

There may well be a sell on clause involved.

Reynolds will most likely have been on a decent wage, so we could potentially bring in players in other positions (as I've said we're covered at the back).

Desperation indeed.

how much money would we lose if we dropped to 11th in the league as opposed to 6th or 7th I bet its more than £100k. So aye DESPERATION

:D:lol: are you SERIOUS?!

Fuckin hell, I'll make a bet with you that we won't finish 11th if you want. Have a word with yourself!

Don't begrudge him his move at all. Has gone about it tactfully and his attitude and application at the club were always spot on. £150,000 will allow us (hopefully) to strengthen other areas that need it. If we were to lose a player of any position, centre back would be it for me. We have the most cover there.

£150,000 will allow us (hopefully) to strengthen other areas that need it.

Don't bank on it.

£150k - allegedly - from Reynolds

Blackman, Gow, Fitzy and possibly soon Casagolda off the wage bill.

We'll probably spend all that money on getting the loan of Father Dougal MaGuire for the rest of the season

:whistling:

I can see this turning out to be a rip roaring c**t of a season after such a promising start. Just hope we can make some kind of impact in one of the cups to make amends.

Fingers crossed I'm completely wrong though.