Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

I think the goals against column, barring the last few weeks, would argue that.

I knew stats would blow me out the water!

me - I use my eyes. At every home game this season - I've watched certain individuals continually and constantly give away posession to the opposition and invite on immediate pressure.

Stats? Marc Fitzpatrick - 3 starts - 8 goals for - 1 goal against

I think our central defensive pairing has been crying out for freshening up for some considerable time.

We were doing fine before Brown and Knox went - after that it went a bit tits up. But under Brown I would say that Craigan and Reynolds were excellent.

I knew stats would blow me out the water!

me - I use my eyes. At every home game this season - I've watched certain individuals continually and constantly give away posession to the opposition and invite on immediate pressure.

Stats? Marc Fitzpatrick - 3 starts - 8 goals for - 1 goal against

Who hasn't given the ball away? Every week I watch C.Ronaldo continually and constantly give the ball away...

Agreed with Johnstone, apart from a few games here and there, our defence (which isn't just our centre backs) has been excellent, one of the best in the SPL for the last year.

Who hasn't given the ball away? Every week I watch C.Ronaldo continually and constantly give the ball away...

Agreed with Johnstone, apart from a few games here and there, our defence (which isn't just our centre backs) has been excellent, one of the best in the SPL for the last year.

Ronaldo isn't our centre half - so anyway in his role of running at defences - he'll occasionally find he's disposessed or a wee tricky interplay goes astray.

The point is that I think our central defence has been poor particularly at home and we've lost more than we've won (more than we should have anyway).

I don't see Messi making many last ditch goal line clearances in the games I watch on the telly either btw

"This week I will be running the rule over several transfer targets as we have arranged bounce games on Monday and tuesday.......... Where would you play a bounce game if you were arranging it, any thoughts?

On a Trampoline for the genuine bounce effect :nod:

Is it just me that has a vision of Stuart McCall standing at the arrivals gate with a wee sign saying 'footballers' and loading anybody that fancies it into a mini-bus?

Fair play to him like, if he finds someone good then thats all I care about. Folk saying 'aw, look at the lower leagues but!' haven't seen the lower leagues.

This really sounds desperate now. (Clyde FC and Graeme Roberts anyone!)

Now, beginning to realise that C.B. and A.K. jumped a downsizing ship and the knock on effect has went right through the whole club.

I originally thought it was due to the management leaving, but its looking more to do with financial restraints and new structures implemented within the club.

Alarm bells, should have been ringing when the promised player didn't arrive during the euro matches.

Hypothetical I know, but, would things be looking different at present if we progressed into the euro group stages.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. We didn't take the euro oppertunity and reality is now dawning.

I really hope S.McC can pull some gems from these trialists, but its now looking like survival may be our target. I just hope other SPL teams are in a more precarious financial position than us!

I will give you a few clues on one of the trialists:-

- British internationalist

- Centre forward with a fantastic goal scoring record

- In the twilight of his carear

He would score a bucket full!!!!

?

Steve Diggle Is Ross Forbes

Incorrect - as stated previously I am J** G****n

I do however wish I was the fat smelly wife beatin no use bastard, who last ran the circumfernce of himself in the 80's, who sprayed half the east stand with a mixture of pie, bovril, saliva and mair pie - who stood up and shouted - "You're a disgrace!" at a 20 yr old"

If I was him I'd be real pwoud

I will give you a few clues on one of the trialists:-

- British internationalist

- Centre forward with a fantastic goal scoring record

- In the twilight of his carear

He would score a bucket full!!!!

I hope the bucket full that you think he will score isn't a casagolda bucket!!