Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Incorrect - as stated previously I am J** G****n

I do however wish I was the fat smelly wife beatin no use bastard, who last ran the circumfernce of himself in the 80's, who sprayed half the east stand with a mixture of pie, bovril, saliva and mair pie - who stood up and shouted - "You're a disgrace!" at a 20 yr old"

If I was him I'd be real pwoud

I had a kid about the age of 5 sitting next to her dad who shouted

"forbes your pish i can do better than you and i can barely walk"

I had a kid about the age of 5 sitting next to her dad who shouted

"forbes your pish i can do better than you and i can barely walk"

That's brilliant considering most kids start walking about 10months - hopefully the wee vindictive c**t will be able to enjoy school now. Good for him :P

That's brilliant considering most kids start walking about 10months - hopefully the wee vindictive c**t will be able to enjoy school now. Good for him :D

I think the wee kid was steamin cause when he went to the toilets he fell outside a few times.......Either that or he was sliding about in the river of pish that streams out of that toilet :P

Says in the Sun that we have three players on trial!

Cedric Collet, left mid from Standard Liege, Pedro Moutinho and a Spanish centre half! At least he is looking!

Can't see Healy at the club, would require far too much money on wages which we could not afford! Can see him at Ibrox tho!

Cedric :P well weve had a Giles after all.

Says in the Sun that we have three players on trial!

Cedric Collet, left mid from Standard Liege, Pedro Moutinho and a Spanish centre half! At least he is looking!

Can't see Healy at the club, would require far too much money on wages which we could not afford! Can see him at Ibrox tho!

Guadeloupe International left winger who plays for Standard Liege. No bad type of player to be looking at tbh. Standard have got some cracking players, so no shame in being on the fringes of their team.

Guadeloupe International left winger who plays for Standard Liege. No bad type of player to be looking at tbh. Standard have got some cracking players, so no shame in being on the fringes of their team.

he scored against the Caymen islands! sign him up

Ged Brannan must have been raging!

We don't need a centre half in my opinion as we already have Hutchinson, Saunders, Page and Craigan. I'd much rather see the youth players get a chance, provided they're good enough, and Hutchinson is easily good enough. I'd like to think McCall called off the search for a centre half after Saturday.

But the other would be welcome!