Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Get big Iwelumo in on loan.

Meanwhile, Bristol City looking to bring in a striker, probably Andy Keogh. Clarky still warming the bench down there?

Iwelumo no getting his game? He was earlier on in the season and his was hitting the net, but not too sure recently...

Wow, cause the options we have on the bench are just fucking great

Aye, you're right, we should just pish money down the drain to collect utter gash like danny invincibile, a striker who has scored about 50 goals in 400 games.

Nae need to act like a prick, my point is im pretty sure that Invincible is better player than our other options, would pressure players into performing well, is also a player than can wide, so your 50 goals comment doesnt really mean much cause he isnt an all out striker.

Sorry like, but if he's not an out and out striker, we don't need him. he might be better than Casagolda but it doesn't seem likely we'll ever find out. We need a boy that can bury the ball in the net. Sutton, Humphrey, Murphy, Jones, Pollock and Forbes have all played out wide this season with varying success, a winger-sort-of-striker is money wasted. We need a striker that can bang them in.

There's somthing in the clarky rumour, altho i can't get anything on the porter one.

I agree think iwelumo would be fantastic, fits the mould of the big strong centre forward that mccall was sayinghe wanted when he first came here

and is waaaaaaaay out our price range.

There's somthing in the clarky rumour, altho i can't get anything on the porter one.

I agree think iwelumo would be fantastic, fits the mould of the big strong centre forward that mccall was sayinghe wanted when he first came here

Aye yesterdays Bristol paper seems to back that up

Bristol City manager Keith Millen will make signing a striker a priority between now and Monday’s transfer deadline.

Initially in the market for a defender and a creative midfielder this month, Bristol City’s manager has been forced to change tack by the injury that will rule Jon Stead out of npower Championship action for at least two months.

Desperately short of attacking options, the 44-year-old Londoner is on the lookout for a striker to provide competition for David Clarkson and Brett Pitman.He is hoping to recruit a forward before the January transfer window closes for business at 11pm on Monday.

Mate at fir park says we are close to signing Eddie Balundies. Top drawer signing apparently!

Great news. Not one to be sniffed at......