Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Birmingham City are likely to take up the option to extend James McFadden's contract at the end of the season, but the Scotland forward wants to return to Motherwell one day and end his career there. (the Sun)

good to see that no all footballers are money grabbing pricks and some actually appreciate the work of the clubs that produced them and even if faddy doesnt come back he'll always be a well legend :nod:

Birmingham City are likely to take up the option to extend James McFadden's contract at the end of the season, but the Scotland forward wants to return to Motherwell one day and end his career there. (the Sun)

I can't be arsed going to many Motherwell games at the moment but the summer that Faddy comes back I would buy a Season Ticket and be at every game that season in a heartbeat. I've got a serious hard-on for that guy.

As much as this might be true, I don't see it happening

would it not be more than that?

say 38000 + 20000 = 58000 x £15 = £870,000 / 4 = £217,500 obviously costs, tax, vat are deducted

plus we'll surely get prize money of some sort

i took off 20% for vat then 10% for costs and used an average ticket price of 13 quid.

i think hampden will keep the catering and the sfl the programmes.

Jeez, I'm going through the news archive on motherwellfc.org. Some of the figures being banded around are mental,

Motherwell have signed Celtic striker Willie Falconer in a £200,000 deal

A £150,000 bid for Airdrie striker Jim McIntyre was reportedly turned down

Another report claims that Billy Davies could make Leeds striker Derek Lilley his first signing, if the new Elland Road boss drops their £600,000 asking price.

How times have changed.

Nicky Devlin from Dumbarton in the summer, apparently?

From a Dumbarton fan mate.

That kids got a real big future in the game, came from juniors to Dumbarton and has been a stand out. 17 or 18 year old right back, been down for a trial @ Preston just before xmas

It was good to hear Stuart McCall confirm my David Healy story!!!!! Some people will have to start showing more faith.

Anyway, i have another exclusive for you (no i am not Chick Young). We are about to lose another of our players tomorrow to a London club!!

Healy not with Rangers now? No chance he was ver coming to us.

This the Murphy to Crystal Palace story I was told today as I came out the stadium?