Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Captain Sensible started it on Pie & Bovril a couple of months ago. It's amazing how these things grow legs.

I overheard McGhee and Leitch talking about it in an Aberdeen hotel about a month and a half ago also.

He just turned 34 on saturday according to Wiki.

Be interesting to see where the Jack Ross rumour has come from as the only place I have seen it is on here. Pretty sure he is 32/33 and not 35. I must admit I have seen him play plenty of times and I wouldn't be overly chuffed if he signed.

Fraser to South Africa? Apparently (according to a diplomatic and careful Brown) it is MF that is wanting away. Obviously feels he won't get his chance next season.

He just turned 34 on saturday according to Wiki.

I stand corrected. I'm all for adding experience to the team but for me 34 is a wee bit old especially when I have heard some of the things Brown has said about Craigan and having to rest him "because of his age" etc.

Ross as a cheap back up.....maybe. As a full time RB and I will be looking for Boyle to rehire Gannon until September 1st before returning the job to Brown.

So if the rumours on here are true Brown thinks we are gonna be in a relegation battle so to equip us for that he signs a keeper that cannae get a game for a pish Airdrie team & wants 2 bring in a pishy 35yr old RB. ffs it must be true coz you couldnae make that shite up :lol:

See that's where it all started to go wrong for him. A lot of folk were upset that they had less to moan about. He should have known better. :lol:

in all seriousness. Yassin Moutouakouatouakil was where it went wrong

Why? A new contract has a massive bearing on a players life and isnt something that can just be sorted out in a couple of days. Theres plenty time left for deals to be concluded if the players fancy it. I'm absolutely positive that if they had both came out to the club and said "naw we'r definitely off" then they would be straight out the door and we'd be on the hunt for replacements.

They might not sign new deals, but I think they are both good enough players that are worth a bit of patience.

Telt ye.

Hateley added to post #1, Jesus wept, never thought I'd be doing that and adding 2013 in brackets too.

Not really sure who to credit with the 5 points in the Jim Gannon Memorial Trophy because I can't think of anyone saying it was a definite (Bop suggested that patience was the name of the game, however didn't scoop the signing news).

If anyone wants to claim the points or suggest alternatives to the scoring system please feel free.

Hateley added to post #1, Jesus wept, never thought I'd be doing that and adding 2013 in brackets too.

Not really sure who to credit with the 5 points in the Jim Gannon Memorial Trophy because I can't think of anyone saying it was a definite (Bop suggested that patience was the name of the game, however didn't scoop the signing news).

If anyone wants to claim the points or suggest alternatives to the scoring system please feel free.

Al claim the points cos I thought the same as Bop :lol:

I also thought we'll have Ruddy and the Juke back and our new away kit will be black

(Well 2 out of 3 isnae bad)

Would anyone fancy taking on Nicky Weaver who has been released by Burnley? He had a 6 month loan spell with Dundee United last season - and many in the press were saying the two best keepers in the SPL were Weaver and Ruddy when we played United (the game we drew 2-2 against 9 men).

Whole LIST of player can be found here too

we were linked with owain fon williams again on 1 of the transfer rumours sites whether theres anything in it who knows.the partick thistle keeper is meant to have 2 offers from spl clubs i wouldny be surprised if were 1 of them.if ruddys no a possibility i would take ian turner off everton he might jump at the chance to come back to scotlan