Europa League Qualifying - 2nd Round 2nd Leg

Rickoza

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to go out attacking this motherwell team. Looks shaky.

We are going to be a better side by next week though, as we'll be a little fitter.

What you've seen tonight is us at our worst, and we've still managed to get the away goal.

I fully expect us to do the same to you lot as well :woop:

We are going to be a better side by next week though, as we'll be a little fitter.

What you've seen tonight is us at our worst, and we've still managed to get the away goal.

I fully expect us to do the same to you lot as well :woop:

I am sure you will be better! And we have to believe in our teams, thats what we live for ;) I am confident that we will win at home. But 2-1 is a bad scoreline. We need to keep that clean sheet.

full time!!

1-0

I am sure you will be better! And we have to believe in our teams, thats what we live for wink.gif I am confident that we will win at home. But 2-1 is a bad scoreline. We need to keep that clean sheet.

we might have some additions to squad also :woop:

no goals conceded over 2 games but that has more to do with shocking finishing than good defending,with just a little luck / composure,Breidablick could have scored 5 over the 2 legs.

Yet again, we crying out for a Lukas + an O`Brien type, and unless we sign at least 1 of those types by nxt thur weve blown an amazing chance at a real money spinner cause Aalesund will pump us, we will not be as lucky next round as we have been this!

no goals conceded over 2 games but that has more to do with shocking finishing than good defending,with just a little luck / composure,Breidablick could have scored 5 over the 2 legs.

Yet again, we crying out for a Lukas + an O`Brien type, and unless we sign at least 1 of those types by nxt thur weve blown an amazing chance at a real money spinner cause Aalesund will pump us, we will not be as lucky next round as we have been this!

There's nothing like optimism.

It's one of the things I love about fellow 'Well fans.

I hope you are confident enough to gamble some beers on your 50% next week?

Well, that would be unfair to you as Norway is very expensive for foreigners. If you work here the prices are fair as we have high wages. I am afraid that a beer will ruin your economy in this country. And I am sorry about it :woop: