Europa League Qualifying - 2nd Round 2nd Leg

Rickoza

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else think that Jamie Murphy looks stonger than last season. To be fair, wouldn't be hard, but over the two legs I thought he looked difficult to shift off the ball.

Yes! Totally agree.

Im looking forward to/hoping for a good season from him. Ide have him as man of the match for both legs there.

Well, that would be unfair to you as Norway is very expensive for foreigners. If you work here the prices are fair as we have high wages. I am afraid that a beer will ruin your economy in this country. And I am sorry about it :woop:

I was thinking about having more than 40 beers over the two days!!

Hehe. If you drink 10 it will cost you 60 pounds or something. I look so much forward to the encounter with you! Hope you bring some fans to Norway :woop:

So that means I cant afford to eat for two days. Better take some rolls fae Greggs and a pack of Gammon!!

And congratulations Motherwell fans. You have now earned the right to play Aalesunds FK. You did your job today. Congrats! Glad we got you :)

Pity you are so difficult to get to :doh: Aalesund looks a lovely town, ripe for some revenge for your horned-helmeted forefathers pilaging my ancestral home on Lewis ;)

Gutted I cant make it to Norway.

Had many great nights in Oslo and welcomed by the Valerenga Klan with open arms (who are the proud owners of a Motherwell pennant) :doh:

Will also never forget the reception we had when a squad of Norway fans walked into the same pub as us instantly screaming a rendition of "stand up if you hate England!!!" ;)