Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

Can't believe this thread was almost on the 2nd page.

Anyone would think we had more important issues to discuss than the potential signing of the Goal Machine. After all we need him before we can think of reaching he group stages. :evilgrin:

So come on Hammerfist, lets hear the latest.

So come on Hammerfist, lets hear the latest.

For leaking the exclusive story on the web I think he is probably being Hammer fisted by Esteban as we speak. :O:doh::evilgrin:

Our last hope for photographic evidence could be Decorator, surely he has a picture (or two) of himself with the great man. Even our official photography partner SNS have failed us on the Esteban front. I think we should close this thread unless definitive proof can be shown that the great man has ever stepped foot in the Ark.

Nah bollocks to that, aye what’s the latest Hammerfist?

£2 to witness a footballing legend, I've only ever seen Beckenbauer, Cruyff, Pele and Maradona on TV, but a chance to see Esteban in the flesh it seems too good to be true. What am I going to do with this rampant stiffy until 7pm tomorrow?

Can wait to hear an ironic round off applause and cheer if he is subbed for Sutton, he'll be like "what ezzz theeeez all abooouuu".

However Cakes pretty much has summed up my feelings too, just with more eruditely.