Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

seems hammerfist was right about the come and get me plea from utaka to rangers

Quoting an old Utaka news story from January 2009 NotW website doesn't make him right. Anyone can find a old link from the web and claim it as an exclusive. The tabloids have been doing this sort of thing for years.

Quoting an old Utaka news story from January 2009 NotW website doesn't make him right. Anyone can find a old link from the web and claim it as an exclusive. The tabloids have been doing this sort of thing for years.

Indeed. And if all he did was pluck a random story about a random player from somewhere, then he's fuckin' psychic.

Heard from a 'reliable source' last night that supposedly Esteban is definetly on trial and he is "absolutely unreal and shit hot" but he is looking for higher wages than expected.

Surely no'!!!

Are we talking about the legend that 'wants to play for Motherwell over bigger clubs' and wil be 'loyal for many years' to the 'Well?

There's me thinking he'd play for a case of San Miguel, two packs of cigarellos and a bag a Paprika Lays a fortnight!!

Hola partidarios Motherwell, mi agente me informó de este sitio web y dice que todo el mundo estaba entusiasmado por mi venir a Motherwell. Estoy feliz de anunciar que se dará a conocer como jugador de Motherwell muy pronto id mi agente puede finalizar algunos pequeños detalles.

No te preocupes Motherwell, el 'Gol Machine' se acerca!

Una cosa más que decir ...... hammerfist es un escroto sucio.

Motherwell supporters Hello, my agent informed me of this website and said that everyone was excited about me coming to Motherwell. I am happy to announce that it will be released as soon Motherwell player id can finish my agent a few small details.

Motherwell Do not worry, the 'Goal Machine' is coming!

One more thing to say ...... hammerfist is a dirty scrotum

Esteban himself :blush: ,this thread has got to be one of the best ever ,deep down inside I would like it to be true ,time will tell. No very nice calling Hammerfist a dirty scrotum Esteban. :lol: What flight you arriving on Wednesday Esteban one or two of us might come along and welcome you to Motherwell.

Hola partidarios Motherwell, mi agente me informó de este sitio web y dice que todo el mundo estaba entusiasmado por mi venir a Motherwell. Estoy feliz de anunciar que se dará a conocer como jugador de Motherwell muy pronto id mi agente puede finalizar algunos pequeños detalles.

Fucking class!

Good to hear from you Esteban, cant wait to see your banging them in from 30 yards, then coming out on Saturday nights to the Mega Bar to pump our wumen.

Hahaha....best post ever!!!!!

I totally agree ;)

Esteban himself :D ,this thread has got to be one of the best ever ,deep down inside I would like it to be true ,time will tell. No very nice calling John a dirty scrotum Esteban. ;) What flight you arriving on Wednesday Esteban one or two of us might come along and welcome you to Motherwell.

John? Boyle? Hammerfist?