Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

Ma burd went to pick up ma tickets yesterday and said that ma dug done a shite beside a footballers Audi. Ma burd knows hee haw about football but said he was a footballer cause he had a big watch and a flash motor :P . I asked her what he looked like and after her describing him I showed a picture of Esteban and she agreed that was him. This is going on her version of things so I will be taking it with a pinch of salt.

Does Hammerfist have an Audi and a big flashy watch??????????????????????????????????

Was just talking to my brother there, says a guy was doing freestyle tricks for about an hour in the town centre today.

Could it be Esteban?

estebani.th.png

P.S. his drawing of the guy...

found this on google, could it be ?

casagolda_profil_rcm.jpg

Right, putting it out there: Either MFC's brother moonlights as a police sketch artist or he's copied the drawing from that photo, cos it's a dead ringer!

The only guy that could have his own Well Legend tee-shirt in the club shop without having played a single game for us.

Until I see him with the Well scarf above his head this is still the most convincing evidence that Esteban has had any contact with Craig Brown. B-)

kcl6ht.jpg

Funningly enough, i've been toying with idea of releasing a Casagolda t-shirt. Got a design ready but unsure to take further :lol: