Who's In The Pot For The Next Round?

Dosser30

as much as it would be great to get to the group stages, for the fans and the club financially - i think the play off is as far as will go - IF we can win next week!

i'm in the same boat as el pidge - i'm hoping for french, english, german or dutch - purley cos its easy to get to and doesnt cost of fortune to get there

i've managed a few trips abroad with the well inthe past and its been a great experience. My g/f is due in january so this will probably be the last trip for a while - so for selfish reasons its got to be close to home and affordable!!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, easily accessible, good beer and friendly locals would do me so discount Istanbul teams, Feyenoord, Napoli and Man City. Don't see the attraction in pulling clubs with "mental fans". For mental fans read crazy knife wielding loons ready to make a name for themselves at the expense of visiting fans...

I fucking hate scousers, perenial whinging victims and thieving work-shy bastards. Weegies wi' a different accents. Bams, tramps and scroungers.

This story sums the c***s up for me

If we are fortunate enough to go through, anywhere but Liverpool please. (even the arse-end of eastern europe)

tell us what you REALLY think

:lol:

I think this list is wrong, Celtic should be in amongst the seeded teams for the next round, and Dundee UTD most certainly are not seeded.

as far as i believe Celtic dont get another chance, if they get beat their out altogether they are not part of the losing qualifiers list :lol: ohh happy days !!!!

as far as i believe Celtic dont get another chance, if they get beat their out altogether they are not part of the losing qualifiers list :lol: ohh happy days !!!!

Nope, they get jettisoned into the next round of the Europa League. Unlike Dundee United and hopefully ourselves though, Celtic will be seeded.

Sorry had to laugh.

Yep, easily accessible, good beer and friendly locals would do me so discount Istanbul teams, Feyenoord, Napoli and Man City. Don't see the attraction in pulling clubs with "mental fans". For mental fans read crazy knife wielding loons ready to make a name for themselves at the expense of visiting fans...

said Bladesman

If we get through I hope its not Liverpool for all the reasons Eddie highlighted. Brugge would be perfect for me. A booze cruise and then beer heaven. We would also get to travel through England on masse promoting our club's profile.

But possibly way too expensive for most. I was lucky enough to get to Iceland, but I can appreciate our ties so far haven't been the easiest, financially, to get to. France, Germany, England, Italy etc. would do me IF we got through.