Who's In The Pot For The Next Round?

Dosser30

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lts be honest, any team in this group would/should hammer us, Man City or Villareal are the glamorous option but Odense + maybe Zagreb are around the level of a decent Old Firm team + weve beat them before, so its not impossible to sneak a way through, fuck sake,Aberdeen pumped Copenhagen 4-1 a couple years ago + theyre worse than us

And were we hammered?

Stop trying to be controversial just for the sake of being an argumentatitve twat.

http://www.skysports.com/football/match_pr...3268882,00.html

:P

I think they would beat us yes. But hammer? Infact with the way Brown sets us up, are we really likely to get hammered by anyone??

(By hammering I mean 4+ goals against)

imo if we get odense or zagreb we have a chance, the OF are better than both of them.moscow are probably at a similar level to the OF, villareal and city we have no chance unless they play a very weak side and fenerbache we have even less chance because i expect they'll play a strong team and they are pretty decent at home in europe.the worst draw is fenerbache,best has to be odense.