Odense Home Leg Ticket Details

Toxteth O'Grady

£20 isnt bad at all still EVERYONE would rather pay £15. The club clearly needs the money and if anyone who went to the "bounce" game then we definately need to sign up some of those youngsters like that wee Jinky guy, he was a class act. (i realise all those extra £5 wont be anywhere enough to sign him, but invest it someway into the youth development of the team)

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be online in the next few days id think

Wednesday 11th August 2010:Tickets for the Play-Off tie go on full general saleThursday 19th August 2010: Odense vs Motherwell – First Leg match in DenmarkSaturday 21st August 2010:Additional Ticket Office Opening Hours – 10am – 4pm

Monday 23rdAugust 2010:Last day for Phone/Internet Bookings & Postal Orders - 12pmMonday 23rdAugust 2010:Additional Ticket Office Opening Hours – till 7pm

Tuesday 24th August 2010:Additional Ticket Office Opening Hours – till 7pm

Thursday 26th Aug 2010Motherwell vs Odense (7.45pm) KO

From the official site. Full general sale from today. No mention of a staggered booking process.

I know it may not seem a lot of money with the increase but for my family of four its an extra £15. I will probably not even be in the seat I have been in for years!! Total piss take out of the loyal supporters. Am disgusted with this!!

£20 I don't have a problem with, as others have said you can't moan about not having the money to sign players yet want cheap entry. I don't like the way some get on the bandwagon of having a go at the folks who run our club at every turn.

However!

Lack of OAP concessions I do have a problem with.

Living 40 miles away and no online booking I do have a problem with.

No staggered sale (even for say 2 days) to allow season ticket holders to get their seat is also disappointing.

Don't think this has been well thought through at all, so I am reluctantly joining the ranks of the disaffected over this.

(but I'll still be there on 26th!!)

Relevance to this topic? It's just typical Motherwell fan to moan about everything, everyhting is an outrage, the club are fleecing us, the service is terrible, I had to wait to get into the stadium, I had to wait to get a ticket, I'm a season ticket holder and I want it all. As Well Well correctly points out, theres only one fucking computer! It's not their fault and it's a good thing there's a queue.

Good post Pingu - there's a fair bit of truth in your post. Not all Well fans constantly moan - maybe some on this Board do give that impression though. A lot of our fans quietly support the club in many ways.

As an aside, the subtitle of this thread could equally have been "club continues discounted Euro prices" (because they are still less than normal PATG prices lets not forget) rather than reference to "bumped".

Folk have been griping for some weeks now about the lack of a main sponsor - the club announces a good deal today and we have one or two folk complaining that they were told it would be a different company! No appreciation of the hard work thats been invested to seal this deal.

I was told years ago by an "old soldier" that if someone is looking for something (ie looking to find fault) they'll always find a reason and thats very true of these Boards.

All that said, fans do sometimes have cause for complaint. Thats life. The club, other organisations and we all as individuals (including the complainants themselves) all make mistakes. I just wish they'd take them up with the club in the first instance and complain on here as a last resort, not a first resort.

However lets not get things out of our proportion - many of our fans don't complain but resolve things quietly and get on with supporting the club and its employees.

The problem here is inconsistency, the Breidablik game they resererved season ticket holders seats, we could book our own seats within a reasonable timescale either online or over the phone, if you never booked in time then they were anyones to purchase. It was never announced on the main website that we could do that but i'm sure it was announced on the forum from official staff. The last game against Aalesunds at home was different, this time you could book any seats that you wanted and a lot of season ticket holders lost their own seats that they've paid for due to this.

FFS make your mind up Motherwell and let us know what is happening before the sale of tickets. It's a guessing game every time.

Very frustrating as a fan and customer trying to book tickets here.

For whatever reason, there appears to be no facility to book tickets online. We were able to do so for Aalesund match. Go figure.

Suggestion to the club: get a viable telephone handling system. When calling and pressing option 2 for tickets, all you get is "Please wait a moment" followed by dead air. The call should be queued and the customer ideally be told what position in that queue they are. There is nothing worse for a customer to have no idea what is happening. For the recording to continually loop back to the main menu after selecting an option is unacceptable.

I entirely understand the limited resources which may be at the club's disposal but come on, don't make it difficult for a fan to buy tickets!

When I did get through after 11 minutes of re-dialling and pressing 2's, I was then told I could not even find out if certain seats are available....grrrrrrr. Imagine calling any box office to be told they cannot help you in finding particular seats.

Totally pissed off at the way the club I love is making it difficult to get tickets here. We don't all live a 3 minute walk away from the ground.

Come on 'Well, we can do so much better than this. You should never take your fans for granted.

A bit confused on the ticket front. Just bought 2 tickets for the home game in the East stand. However I could not choose where to sit. I assume that season ticket holders (rightly IMHO) will get their seat and the rest will be distributed on a First Come basis. I am worried I get a seat behind a pillar (or wose still near a moaning barsteward - hold on this is the East Stand!!!)

Anybody know the scoop as the lassie on the phone was not very helpful.

Suggestion to the club: get a viable telephone handling system. When calling and pressing option 2 for tickets, all you get is "Please wait a moment" followed by dead air. The call should be queued and the customer ideally be told what position in that queue they are. There is nothing worse for a customer to have no idea what is happening. For the recording to continually loop back to the main menu after selecting an option is unacceptable.

Maybe our new sponsors will be able to help them out with this one!!

If John Boyle was trousering the extra fiver to pay for his Majorcan holiday home then we'd have something to shout about. But the money will go towards the additonal players Craig Brown desperately needs. If that means challenging for the top six again rather than a grubby relegation battle then a fiver well spent.

we,re season tkt holders in the east stand. i phoned for tickets yesterday morning & the girl took all my details to pass onto the ticket office BUT i am not guarenteed our season ticket seats for which she was very apologetic. so it appears no-one using the phone booking option will/will not get their ususal seats which if i am honest annoyed me somewhat B-)

A bit confused on the ticket front. Just bought 2 tickets for the home game in the East stand. However I could not choose where to sit. I assume that season ticket holders (rightly IMHO) will get their seat and the rest will be distributed on a First Come basis. I am worried I get a seat behind a pillar (or wose still near a moaning barsteward - hold on this is the East Stand!!!)

Anybody know the scoop as the lassie on the phone was not very helpful.

I know the club are trying to get things right, but in my eyes, they still have a way to go - the two weeks leading up to the Aalesund I was on holiday, but took the opportunity to call the club for 2 tickets on the Saturday morning before the game - my call was taken by a grumpy fella telling me the girls were too busy and I'd have to phone back the next week as there was nothing that would be done over the phone, regardless of my circumstances

No mention was made re the Monday being the last day for phone bookings, so unaware, I called the club on the morning of the game to be told they wouldn't take phone bookings as Monday was the last day for these as the phone bookings take too long to process B-) - FFS, how long does it take to take a note of 2 names, season ticket seats if needed, and a visa number for payment - obviously i didn't want them sent, but would collect at the office

Instead I was told I would need to get to the ground to buy tickets, no other choices - I was thoroughly hacked off and contemplated just staying up north another night, but decided at lunchtime, that irrespective of the hassle I wanted to be there - again less than happy when I was getting my ticket just before 7, as the girl happened to mention the club had only got permission to open the South stand during the day - just as f****** well it was, as I would have gone ballistic if they'd said the South stand couldn't be opened and the ground was 'full'

I'll be at future games, but I seriously wonder how many do just turn their back on the idea of going, when they get hassle similar to myself and clearly others

MON RA DOSSERS

Online booking seems to be down for me. Is buying tickets this way still not an option?

Me too. Quite P'd off. I work nightshift I don't have the time to get to Fir Park to get tickets. Waited yesterday online till 12 before I gave up on the online booking system. Tried again this morning then just there but no luck. Wife phoned earlier but she gave up after waiting so long. If they said the online booking system wasn't going to be available that would have been fine and I would have made other arrangements.

I know the club are trying to get things right, but in my eyes, they still have a way to go - the two weeks leading up to the Aalesund I was on holiday, but took the opportunity to call the club for 2 tickets on the Saturday morning before the game - my call was taken by a grumpy fella telling me the girls were too busy and I'd have to phone back the next week as there was nothing that would be done over the phone, regardless of my circumstances

No mention was made re the Monday being the last day for phone bookings, so unaware, I called the club on the morning of the game to be told they wouldn't take phone bookings as Monday was the last day for these as the phone bookings take too long to process B-) - FFS, how long does it take to take a note of 2 names, season ticket seats if needed, and a visa number for payment - obviously i didn't want them sent, but would collect at the office

Instead I was told I would need to get to the ground to buy tickets, no other choices - I was thoroughly hacked off and contemplated just staying up north another night, but decided at lunchtime, that irrespective of the hassle I wanted to be there - again less than happy when I was getting my ticket just before 7, as the girl happened to mention the club had only got permission to open the South stand during the day - just as f****** well it was, as I would have gone ballistic if they'd said the South stand couldn't be opened and the ground was 'full'

I'll be at future games, but I seriously wonder how many do just turn their back on the idea of going, when they get hassle similar to myself and clearly others

MON RA DOSSERS

That has been my thinking for quite a while. I have had so many unneceasry hassles and obstacles put in my way over the last few months when dealing with staff, that I wonder whether more 'casual' attendees (or even long standing fans) have been put off attending matches?

Me too. Quite P'd off. I work nightshift I don't have the time to get to Fir Park to get tickets. Waited yesterday online till 12 before I gave up on the online booking system. Tried again this morning then just there but no luck. Wife phoned earlier but she gave up after waiting so long. If they said the online booking system wasn't going to be available that would have been fine and I would have made other arrangements.

I'll need to try and get up to the club some point tomorrow. A few folk have told me the exact same phone story. That just doesn't seem like an option at the moment either. Whether it is the system or (lack of) staff or both I don't know.