Odense Home Leg Ticket Details

Toxteth O'Grady

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor decision.

At £15 notes we would have got over 10K in the place if the tie was in the balance.

Now we will be lucky to get 7K. I already know 2 or 3 'floaters' who are turning their nose up at a score.

£20 for ANY match is silly money, remember this isn't exactly Juve we are playing. I'm just back from Sweden - one of the most expensive countires in the world and it was less than £20 for the Sweden V Scotland game. And they get paid 3,4 more times than us!!

Imagine what a couple of thousand extra 'Well fans in the South would have done to the atmosphere and look and feel of the ground.

Porr show.

just received our tickets for the ob game. i had phoned on the wed morning to hopefully get our 4 season ticket seats,strangely enough 3 were our usual seats in the east, the 4th seat is the row behind. not happy at all :lol: i really hope the ticket allocation is better organised should we qualify for the group stages.

theres PLENTY tickets left, everyone went in the huff?

1. I am not a season ticket holder BUT i feel STH should get at least 2 days to get their OWN seat which they have paid for for the season for their viewing pleasure.

2. STH should also get £5 discount on "extra" games

3. Motherwell FC can charge what they want, up to them, just means if they take the Michael then people wont go.

Thats all i have to say about that.

Or maybe she feels there is nothing to defend when the club is charging less for a major Euro tie than a regular SPL game.

(It's "defence" btw. I let you off the first time :lol: )

So it is :thumbup: Can't believe I made that mistake twice!

She defended the charter when she had nothing to defend! The £20 price is good that is not the point. The fact that there is no concession and pensioners have to shell out £20 is where the criticism comes, she should at least comment on that.

To be fair, a meaningful game against Odense is a much more attractive proposition than a meaningless friendly against a poor Scotland team.

Hmmm, not worth an equivelent £60-£80 in 'real terms' though is it.

Don't try and justify £20 for a 2nd rate Euro game, hell, any game!! When you stop and think about it £20 for 90 minutes of football in Scotland is daft and way out of sync with other things we spend our money on AND inflation.

Hmmm, not worth an equivelent £60-£80 in 'real terms' though is it.
I'd love to see the economic parameters you factored in to generate your 'real terms', but regardless, I believe any friendly game involving Scotland has no value and wouldn't pay a quid to watch.

Don't try and justify £20 for a 2nd rate Euro game, hell, any game!! When you stop and think about it £20 for 90 minutes of football in Scotland is daft and way out of sync with other things we spend our money on AND inflation.
I'm not attempting to justify anything (although I wouldn't be seeking your permission if I was). I'm saying that to me, a meaningful game involving the team I support is worth more than a sham of an international friendly.

Moreover, a rare (for Motherwell) Euro tie that could see into the group stages is worth more to me than an SPL game against a St. Mirren or ICT. So, in comparative terms, I'd rather pay less for a more attractive game than extra for a less attractive game.

In actual terms, of course I'd rather pay less, but unless the other clubs follow suit and the fans accept the negative impact of less revenue through the gates, it's not going to happen any time soon.

Called the club just now and they confirmed tickets booked online are being processed "just now" and should be sent out asap.

Ordered mine last Friday and was wondering which Royal Mail employee had half-inched them (allegedly). :cheers:

Mon a Dossers

Having to pay two quid more to get into the east stand for this game as opposed to an SPL fixture doesnt bother me. Its the old boys who've been following the club for 40 plus years, da included, who have to stump up an extra 6 quid due to no OAP concessions which is a bit harsh.

its not the clubs fault about no concessions for oaps ots teh rules of the comp that only juvenile concessions apply.

I'm skint but cant see the problem with the extra £5 for this round.

How much did the tickets against staeu cost us last year?

I just hope we get a good result tonight so have all to play for in front of as big a crowd as we can for the return

:cheers:

Called the club just now and they confirmed tickets booked online are being processed "just now" and should be sent out asap.

Ordered mine last Friday and was wondering which Royal Mail employee had half-inched them (allegedly). :thumbup:

Mon a Dossers

Good stuff, was just about to ask that.

Nothing like shiting it even although the games a week away!

Cannot fuckin wait for next week

Online ticketing not working for me ..... anybody else having problems?

No actually. Old man has been gripped by Euro favour and will be making a rare trip up from darkest Culzean. First time I've ever used it, and it worked a treat. Was able to get in, get a seat in our vicinity, paid and got email confirmation all within a couple of minutes.