Odense Home Leg Ticket Details

Toxteth O'Grady

Im sure when we played nancy, the away fans were sitting at the end of the main stand nearest the cooper on the seats that are not allowed to be used for this years europa league games.

Anyone know why these seats are not being used at the moment? The last couple of OF games these were used as extra seats for the away support, so if these seats are not being used, will this mean they get only the away seats in the South like all the other visiting teams (as it should be). Or will some other unfortunate folk have to move to accommodate them?

Apologies if this is not really relevant to this thread, but just sprung to mind when I read the above post.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure when we played nancy, the away fans were sitting at the end of the main stand nearest the cooper on the seats that are not allowed to be used for this years europa league games.

I think Flow mentioned on here about a week ago that the Nancy fans were there but shouldn't have been!

Anyone know why these seats are not being used at the moment?

Think I mind reading somewhere that Uefa have decided seats have to have a back of a certain size or they cant be used. The saddle style plastic ones in the POD stand don't meet the minimum back hight apparently. New rule this season.

I not sure if this is true though. My thinking was loads of grounds on the continent are full of those types of seats.

All seems a bit strange to me!

I got my tickets pretty much the day they went on sale so I've not been up to Fir Park recently, but has anyone that's been up in the past few days got any idea of how sales are going? I really hope we get a similiar turn out to the Nancy game a few seasons ago, but I can see us having an attendance of under 10000 sadly. Did we not offer free tickets to school kids and their families for that game? Anyone know of anything similiar for this game? I don't know, with tickets being £20 I find it hard to believe we're going to be enticing many neutrals along to watch :whistling:

Got told today about 5,500 when i was buying my ticket. The Cooper is apprently sold out.

That is a ridiculously low number for a game of this magnitude. Hopefully sales will rocket now after the late goal on Thursday and a good result down at Killie yesterday. If we end up with less than ten thousand I will be disappointed, and I hope the person who decided on the price increase knows who to point the finger at.

Just tried to buy some tickets for the cooper online before it went off at 12 noon and managed there are still lots of tickets available for the cooper!! Poor show from 'well fans so far come folks get your hands in your pockets and get buying tickets the team and club need your support on thurs. <_>

"lots of seats" is a bit off the mark. I checked the seating plan last night and there wasn't that many left. Same goes for the middle three sections of the east stand, 100 seats left if you are lucky.

The Phil O'Donnell stand looked jam packed, obviously taking into account that the full stand isn't open.

Much has been said about the price change and whether you agree with it or not, I think it's a fair bet that it will have an impact on the attendance. In the grand scheme of things, £20 for such an important and unique game isn't bad at all, however I do get why some people have raised a few concerns over the latest ticketing decision. The only saving grace is that it is getting hee haw telly coverage, so hopefully a few floaters will be forced to get off their erse and come along.

I think you will be looking at much the same attendance as the last match, but let's not lose sight of the fact it's what goes on on the pitch that counts not off it.

I'm not saying the price is unreasonable considering the magnitude and importanc of the game, just that it won't do us any favours in attracting neutrals and others who don't usually go to Fir Park along to watch when really we want as large a crowd as possible.

Well I am just back from the ticket office. I couldn't get a ticket in the Cooper or the East. I got one from the POD stand but there was only 40 tickets left. They have just opened the south stand to home fans too. So there is well over 5500 sold.

Oh aye and the waiting time for a ticket is 40 minutes as well.

There will be around ten thousand give or take 500.

Well I am just back from the ticket office. I couldn't get a ticket in the Cooper or the East. I got one from the POD stand but there was only 40 tickets left. They have just opened the south stand to home fans too. So there is well over 5500 sold.

Given that the South holds 4800, then aye, 10000+ looks on the cards. Superb.

Given that the South holds 4800, then aye, 10000+ looks on the cards. Superb.

I think against Aalesund the South was opened late on the day before the game, so it's good to hear it's getting opened earlier this time round. Demand i'm sure will be high for such an important game. Wonder where the away fans will be housed this time round.

According to the official website, there is an area of the POD stand which is coloured red and unavailable, it shte bottom section nearest the Cooper. I'd imagine they'll be there.

If three sides of the ground are more or less sold out, it would be good if the club could sell the tickets for the south stand bottom tier first, try and get as many fans in the same area for the best possible atmosphere rather than a couple of thousand spread over two tiers.

If three sides of the ground are more or less sold out, it would be good if the club could sell the tickets for the south stand bottom tier first, try and get as many fans in the same area for the best possible atmosphere rather than a couple of thousand spread over two tiers.

Think that would be the idea anyway,makes sense in not opening the top deck with the extra stewards that would take etc if you dont need to,