Odense - Europa League Play Off 2nd Leg

Tartan Copper

Me and my mates were just talking about that game. Atmosphere was unbelievable that night due to the fact so many folk were pished. If the atmoshpere is half as good as it was that night then it will be some noise.

And as if by magic, there is a wee article on the offical site welcoming everybody to drop by the cooper lounge for a pre-match pint. Open from 5pm :lol:

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 hours to go and I'm getting nervous. I believe and hope we can do it but there's the wee niggle of maybe massive anti-climax and disappointment at the back of my mind.

Cannot wait to get up to FP tomorrow evening to soak up the atmosphere

If we win I'm wearing the C&A to work on Friday and feck their 'no football tops' rule.

Mon the 'Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think there is so much fear around Fir Park when things are going well and that's what keeps folk sitting nervously on their arse. Even when we're beating the Old Firm it feels like a house of cards about to fall. I don't really know what can be done about it.

If folk genuinely can't sing because they're nervous, then they should be making emergency appointments with their GP tomorrow and getting prescribed beta blockers.

Nae excuses for a shite atmosphere when it comes to tomorrow night!

I can only really echo what folk have said already...

I'm absolutely buzzing about this match. Been looking forward to it since last Thursday night. And on the other hand I'm bricking it!!!

This could well be the second biggest 'Well match I've been to, and I hope the crowd get right behind the 'Well and make it as uncomfortable as possible for Odense.

Mon the 'Well!!!

I'm shitting myself at the minute.

I still don't know if I'm going tomorrow yet or not.

Been waiting for a months worth of expenses to come through, wouldn't normally be an issue but I haven't worked for the last 2 weeks so ain't getting paid.

They were supposed to be paid last Monday, then Friday, then this Monday and I'm still chasing.

I am hopeful that it'll be sorted early tomorrow morning and I can get my ticket sorted out.

Hoping for a 4-0 lead within the first 20 minutes so we can party for the rest of it.

In reality though, a nervy 90 minutes with no finger nails left and a 1-0 win.

Hope is knowing that football fans, like the scarves we wear, are made to be lifted up. Because our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucious said that ye know, or was it Stephen Craigan?

Like Fir Parks fearsome roar, hope arouses a passion for the possible. It helps us achieve the unthinkable - Motherwell 4 Dundee Utd 3.

We can live 40 days without food, 3 days without water and 8 minutes without air. We can spend 4 days in Nancy without changing our replica shirts but we cannot live for 1 second without hope.

Hope is not caring if we win with a sclaffed goal from 2 yards off of the referees arse.

Hope is calculating that the £2m prize fund for reaching the group stages would mean we could offer Steve Jennings a 5 year deal on increased wages, hope is booking the holidays off work for the next games "just incase".

Most of all, hope is like a path in the country - there never was a path, but when many of us walk the same ground, the path comes into existence. This is the path we follow - wherever it takes us, whatever it takes.

Into this Danish shite Motherwell, I believe!

A month or so ago I was having a swatch at some of the shite on the Pineapple TA webspace and I came across an mp3 I made (well, spliced!) about 5 years ago or something (pretty sure it was in the run up to the CIS Cup Final)...

Anyway, now seems as good a time as any to share it, as a couple of you may appreciate it!

Oh, and a few of you will no doubt remember it!!

In about it!

Hope is knowing that football fans, like the scarves we wear, are made to be lifted up. Because our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucious said that ye know, or was it Stephen Craigan?

Like Fir Parks fearsome roar, hope arouses a passion for the possible. It helps us achieve the unthinkable - Motherwell 4 Dundee Utd 3.

We can live 40 days without food, 3 days without water and 8 minutes without air. We can spend 4 days in Nancy without changing our replica shirts but we cannot live for 1 second without hope.

Hope is not caring if we win with a sclaffed goal from 2 yards off of the referees arse.

Hope is calculating that the £2m prize fund for reaching the group stages would mean we could offer Steve Jennings a 5 year deal on increased wages, hope is booking the holidays off work for the next games "just incase".

Most of all, hope is like a path in the country - there never was a path, but when many of us walk the same ground, the path comes into existence. This is the path we follow - wherever it takes us, whatever it takes.

I give you the single best post I've ever read on here. Absolutely seconded!

:rolleyes:

A month or so ago I was having a swatch at some of the shite on the Pineapple TA webspace and I came across an mp3 I made (well, spliced!) about 5 years ago or something (pretty sure it was in the run up to the CIS Cup Final)...

Anyway, now seems as good a time as any to share it, as a couple of you may appreciate it!

Oh, and a few of you will no doubt remember it!!

In about it!

almost as good as

:rolleyes:

Can we have Harry Redknapp doing our team talk for tomorrow please, a repeat of spurs performance from us would be magical!!!

Fuck Harry Redknapp, he's a c**t. We've got Craig Broon and he's a gid boy. Just one wee goal and we'll go through. Just the one.

that is actually amazing I got shivers reading it lol

I will not sleep a wink tonight and I just hope i can be be part of Motherwell's success tomorrow night

lets be having ya