Special aka

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oi! That's ma joab............. :lol:

Sorry Rickoza, ah would much rather you to the Michael Fish stuff as its depressing me just lookin at it :lol::lol:

Nae chance this match will be on as that forecast doesnt even take account of the wind chill or the fact that is always a few degrees colder at night in that area as Andy J mentions. Thats before we start on the rain and the snow :lol:

Moving it to Pittodrie makes little sense to me, they'd need to pay for the use of it, and lets face it, a midweek trip to Pittodrie would attract what, 150 well fans? max?

Take a lot of local interest away from the tie and Loco's are going to be out of pocket, maybe a gate of 1,000.

If it has to be switched, I think the only logical move would be to hold it at Fir Park, giving Loco's free hire of the ground and guaranteeing a gate of around 4,000.

Still no as good as Ulrika at her peak :lol::lol:

There were a few times she used to come on in the mornings and there were a couple of peaks in between a trough......... :lol:

Now, as Linda La Hughes once said, "dirty old slapper who's been on TV....."

Still no as good as Ulrika at her peak :lol::lol:

You old enough to recall Live TV's Weather in Norwegian ? She was gorgeous, but struggling to find owt on the net ! Topless darts too :lol: And Helen Gibson Woooooft-2 did a spot in the Fantasy Bar one night when I was working. Got her to autograph my chest and she let me sign 'Pie + MFC' on her stomach :lol:

You old enough to recall Live TV's Weather in Norwegian ? She was gorgeous, but struggling to find owt on the net ! Topless darts too :lol: And Helen Gibson Woooooft-2 did a spot in the Fantasy Bar one night when I was working. Got her to autograph my chest and she let me sign 'Pie + MFC' on her stomach :lol:

Aye I remember the weather in Norwegian, Live TV was pure genius but not suprised they went bankrupt as they often had some right mingers on that topless darts :lol:

And keeping this on topic so no tae p!ss off the tight wads on this board that like to whinge, I nominate this one as a replacement for Rickoza - Inverurie Weather

Am sure I seen Inverurie on that big map behind her :lol:

Certainly some areas of high pressure there.......!

Think she could say just about anything and no bugger would give a damn. You'd still be wondering what the weather forecast actually was.........

is that why you've got 5 games in hand in the HFL??

This is the first season we've been behind in games actually.

We're one game behind anyway because there's an odd number of teams in the league and so the teams miss out on a game at different times. We won the challenge cup so went 1 behind there and then the Scottish cup run has cost us the other 3.

Some of the postponements have been justified, but some not - one of the Vale of Leithen games was postponed because the refs assistant thought one of the astroturf strips we've got was frozen. Seemingly they wouldnt run a foot behind it like some do, switch the linesman's sides, shorten the pitch etc so even though the pitch was fine poor VOL had a wasted journey.

We have had some bloody cold weather here this past couple of months though :wallbash:

Only beat Forres 2-1 yesterday, playing a much more conservative 4-4-2 presumably in practise for the defensive formation needed v Well.