Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so hoping it wasn't true, cannae take anymore of this pish.

Brown has a lot to answer for if he goes to Aberdeen as is looking likely. But even more so, the powers that be at 'Well should be hung drawn and quartered for allowing this to happen by letting him work without a contract. The second we had a half decent start to the season this should have been sorted.

And if Brown wouldn't play ball, then get rid. This is our club that's stake and NO ONE, player, manager or staff is more important than that.

Away and fuck. Been shafted one too many times for my liking.

P.S I reserve the right to retract this statement should it turn out to be a load of pish!

On another note why were Brown and Knox never given a contract by Boyle/Dempster. No matter how 'nice' people appear surely a professional business person would have the sense to get them to sign a contract. Why the silence from Boyle/Dempster and the club just now???

I hope Brown stays and as usual a lot of our support are acting like hysterical women but I agree with the above statement.

In future if you manage Motherwell you sign on the dotted line. When we can't sell any players our manager is our greatest asset. Or he would be if he didn't have a gentleman's agreement.

Reading between the lines I think Brown is concerned about budget cuts next season rather than anything to do with this season. Our attendances have been poor this year, as I mentioned earlier we really have any players that you could attach a sizable cash price on. Basically next season could see us having no money to bring in any new players, offer new contracts and run with an even smaller squad.

I know he can't say too much because of confidentiality and all that, but all this astute poker player crap is getting on my tits. OK he has to watch what he says but now he is starting to treat the whole Motherwell support with the lack of respect. Respect being the one thing he puts forward as his defining quality and virtue.

If he is after commitment and extra funding from JB going forward then I can't but help thinking he has been advised by the same guy as Wayne Rooney 2 months ago.

We will have a maximum of 2.5 years, 1.5 minimum out of him, best to start the ball rolling to get a replacement.

Am I the only one who thinks CB has done nothing dishonourable/dishonest/disrespectful etc. in any way ?

He has been up front in telling us he was approached, he has told them no, they have asked him to reconsider and he has been honest enough to say publicly that he will do just that.

At no point has he said he is going anywhere !

135 Guests. Hiya pals!

:thumbup:

Just noticed that.

Alright guests, whats the difference between a weasel and a stoat?

Ones weasely recognisable and the other is stoataly different.

Our attendances have been poor this year, as I mentioned earlier we really have any players that you could attach a sizable cash price on.

Our attendances have been poor despite good results, something that I have found a bit odd. Suggests that as a support we never really fully bought into the Brown era (maybe because of his age). For me there was a bigger buzz about the future when Gannon was around although we all know how that turned out.

For me, if he goes I will feel less upset than I did when both Gannon and McGhee left. There has been something just a bit to dull about the football for me recently. Having said that would rather he stayed.