Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who thinks CB has done nothing dishonourable/dishonest/disrespectful etc. in any way ?

He has been up front in telling us he was approached, he has told them no, they have asked him to reconsider and he has been honest enough to say publicly that he will do just that.

At no point has he said he is going anywhere !

I agree mate. The fact that he has being speaking openly about it is being taken as disrepectful to Motherwell and the fans. FFS, better that than keeping us all in the dark and then fucking off like Gannon surely.

I agree mate. The fact that he has being speaking openly about it is being taken as disrepectful to Motherwell and the fans. FFS, better that than keeping us all in the dark and then fucking off like Gannon surely.

Surely saying how much he loves our players and how grateful they are that he's staying, then fucking off within 24 hours is far worse than anything Gannon or McGhee are guilty of, no?

If he stays he will have lost some for good (I include myself here), some until (if) we climb the table, whilst others will forget instantly.

We have had a wee blip recently and I'm wondering if Brown thinks now is the right time to get out. Reputation at its peak. If he stays till the end of the season, we lose a few to injuries etc. and we have a 6th placed finish or below then his rep has taken a wee hit.

If he WAS offered Hibs I'm amazed he never took that job. Would rather he had went there as well to be honest.