John Boyle Speaks.

postiejim

The important point is , when JB was asked about the new manager and will one be in place for Tuesday, he stated clearly that would not be the case. They will not be rushing in to anything and will take their time and review applications that come in.

That rules out Jizz and Doaddsy then. Disappointed with the BBC with running with that story, nearly gave me a heart attack !

:wallbash::thumbup:

I don't see the point in Boyle asking Aberdeen to delay the appointment till after the game at Pittodrie..

The pair of them are going there and their first priority is to prevent the Dons from falling into the 1st division so how the F*** can they motivate Well to go up there and work against the team they will be in charge of on the following Monday ??

Let them go now and lets hope they manage to take the Dons to where Magoo was leading them i.e the 1st Division.

Mon the Dossers,

Agree stupid idea ,and im sure most Well fans want us to go up and play them with Broon and Knox in charge. And stuff them.

i think he doesn't want them in charge to avoid the obvious abuse their going to get

I also think he did well in that interview, cleverly stopping short of calling Broon a two faced c**t at the end. Also glad that it rules out Chisolm

The Aberdeen forums are hilarious, they now are turning to accuse John Boyle of lacking integrity quoting examples including our own administration. Boyle made mistakes and also took a massive multi-million pound hit. If it happened to them (doubt anyone would shed any tear whatsoever) Milne would drop them like a stone and demand every penny he was due. Their fans anger me almost as much as the gruesome glasgow bunch now.

The Aberdeen forums are hilarious, they now are turning to accuse John Boyle of lacking integrity quoting examples including our own administration. Boyle made mistakes and also took a massive multi-million pound hit. If it happened to them (doubt anyone would shed any tear whatsoever) Milne would drop them like a stone and demand every penny he was due. Their fans anger me almost as much as the gruesome glasgow bunch now.

Still don't understand what magic they think is going to happen. Albatros F.C.

They are all delusional arseholes who still think its the early 80's and they are a good team. The board got rid of arguably their most sucessful manager in recent times,Jimmy Calderwood after a string of :thumbup: , Aitken, Skovdahl, Patterson, Heggarty and the last one McGhee. They are a team going in 1 direction down, Brown may have some inital success and may even save them from going down, but i give him 18 months at best then he will be off as well. The Aberdeen fans and board deserve all they get and that will be nothing.