Total Shambles

Dexter Dawg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are a total shambles on and off the park.no manager,no money,no leadership from Boyle,what a fecking joke we are.And those who were in the East Stand today had to dodge water leaking from pipes and toilets closed in one half of the stand.Sad sad days for our club.

Agree 100% mate.

In the grand scheme of things today's result matters little. I'm far more concerned about matters off the park:- speculation that the virtually untried and very inexperienced Stubbs, Hartson and Sutton are amongst the names being touted for the vacant Manager's job at FP, and rather sadly but unsurprisingly the old lady herself who yet again proves that she is way beyond her sell by date and for way too long now has been unfit for purpose.

A few weeks ago we were 3rd, then we found 4th then 5th and now 6th, and if stadiums were the only reason for top flight retention we'd be relegated.

I didn't enjoy a single second of that today. Was shite from start to finish.

There was no togetherness, no fight, no desire to win. I think Rangers played well to a point, they pretty much took their chances when they needed to.

For the first time in a long time I left well before full time. The club that I love and cherish was a pale shadow of its best and it just really disappointed me. Dunno if I'll be at Hamilton to spend my hard earned money next week, I felt that bad after today.

Yes, it was a shambles on and off the park today. A lacklustre performance against a side that has been vunerable of late. The team appeared to be playing in suspended animation waiting for a real manager to tell them what to do. No disrespect to Gordon Young but the quicker we get someone in place the better.

As for the stadium, no mens toilets, resulted in a long que for the ladies. We should have just pissed in the metal buckets that was collecting the water from the leaky roof.

All in all a very bad day at the office. :wallbash:

Agree with the above.....very little enjoyable about today. £22 to sit in the freezing cold watching a game of football which in no way was competitive. On top of that we have the away fans right next to us so we have to listen to their sectarian bile at the Food Kiosk, in the toilets, and whilst watching the game. Worryingly, we were surrounded by Rangers fans in the 'Motherwell Section' of the POD Stand as well. Can't comment on the East Stand obviously but it does sound terrible. I have never seen the East Stand as empty near the end of a match in a long, long, time. No wonder some folk are choosing to walk away from attending football games.

Agree with the above.....very little enjoyable about today. £22 to sit in the freezing cold watching a game of football which in no way was competitive. On top of that we have the away fans right next to us so we have to listen to their sectarian bile at the Food Kiosk, in the toilets, and whilst watching the game. Worryingly, we were surrounded by Rangers fans in the 'Motherwell Section' of the POD Stand as well. Can't comment on the East Stand obviously but it does sound terrible. I have never seen the East Stand as empty near the end of a match in a long, long, time. No wonder some folk are choosing to walk away from attending football games.

I was near to the left side of the Rangers support and I seen a couple of their support go from their side to sit just down from me and my dad. I thought "what the fuck!". But I forget that they can go anywhere and do what the fuck they like.

And also thought the East Stand never had a great crowd in it today. Was very shocked and abit sad if I'm being honest.

Can't comment on the East Stand obviously but it does sound terrible. I have never seen the East Stand as empty near the end of a match in a long, long, time. No wonder some folk are choosing to walk away from attending football games.

The East Stand is not fit for purpose, I choose to sit there but to be quite honest it should be condemmed. Motherwell and Scottish football are skint, so I wouldn’t hold your breath on an improvement of facilities anytime soon. :wallbash:

I never thought I'd see the day but I left in the 39th minute today.

I can honestly say that I have seen amateur teams play better than the team in claret and amber today and I didn't have to pay twenty quid of my hard earned to do so. I also didn't have to wait half an hour in a queue for tickets. You can probably relate this to the superb thread from a couple of weeks ago of people who are fed up of football in general... And I agree 100% with it. If there is to be any encouragement for people to go and watch football there was absolutely none on show for any Motherwell fans today.

Aye sure, we'll always be there because it's habit, but it is complete dross and it will probably be a while until that habit takes effect on me again.

today was shite but....

the reason it probably felt so bad was because that's the first time we've been two nil down domestically this season.

we've turned a poor december around in january in each of the last two seasons, with the fixtures we have i think we can do it again.

no need to panic.

today was shite but....

the reason it probably felt so bad was because that's the first time we've been two nil down domestically this season.

we've turned a poor december around in january in each of the last two seasons, with the fixtures we have i think we can do it again.

no need to panic.

hallelujah :notworthy:

Let's look on the bright side Jack and victor had lost the midus touch and we were starting to go into free fall that is why the quick move. Unfortunately GY is tactically inept and is best placed with the youth side.

We have an average squad of players and no money so let us concentrate in finishing in top 6 - we have punched above out weight over last 18 months and now we are in a death spiral so the quicker ANY replacement is found the better.

Don't blame Boyle and his cohorts - blame Scottish football!

I for one am seriously considering not renewing my season ticket 40 years on.

Let's look on the bright side Jack and victor had lost the midus touch and we were starting to go into free fall that is why the quick move. Unfortunately GY is tactically inept and is best placed with the youth side.

We have an average squad of players and no money so let us concentrate in finishing in top 6 - we have punched above out weight over last 18 months and now we are in a death spiral so the quicker ANY replacement is found the better.

Don't blame Boyle and his cohorts - blame Scottish football!

I for one am seriously considering not renewing my season ticket 40 years on.

Sanny ^_^

Aye death spiral we are bloody doomed!

A defence that looked invincible for long parts last season that now looks like they have never seen each other before. Reynolds was a bopmbscare today, Craigan not much better. Thats the first problem.

The midfield had too many players out of position. The moment Hateley went off Forbes or Fitzpatrick (if on the bench) should have been on.

Young is tactically naive and would probably admit that himself but we need someone in to sort them out. We are a club with no leaders at all, on or off the pitch. I'm sure they are all trying hard but there is no direction. There is not one player on that pitch for us that is a captain. Craigan leads by example but he isn't a troop rallier.

I never leave early but at 70 minutes today I was off. Partly because I have a cold and felt rotten in the cold but also partly because I was bored and even someone who while watching is always optimistic saw no hope at all today.

I'm sure a new manager will instill some life into us and we will secure a top six place. But I'll be concerned if Gordon Young is in the dugout come Saturday.

I dont think ive been more embaressed by my team today.

The game, it was a joke the players showed no heart and no desire. At first i was getting angry at some of the refs decisions but then i just dealt with it because it's scotland it's always the same.

The fact that if i wanted to go for a pish i had to leave the east stand then leave the stadium, go round to the coop and chap on the door to ask to use the toilet thats embaressing.

I find it really hard to understand why we had 140 applicants for our job and the front runners now are Stuart McCall,Chris Sutton,John Hartson and Alan Stubbs.

Seriously? is this what were reduced to? unproven managers and managers who haven't had a lot of experience or a good record.

And after the farce of a game today i still went to the shop and bought a new hoodie.

Im really upset at my club just now not just for that game but the lack of progress and the lack of information were getting from our club

I find it really hard to understand why we had 140 applicants for our job and the front runners now are Stuart McCall,Chris Sutton,John Hartson and Alan Stubbs.

40 applications, not 140. So Derek Weir said on Radio Scotland today. And those are the guys that the papers are quoting. We, and probably the papers, don't know for a fact that those are the frontrunners. Weir said it was down to 2 or 3.