Stewards

well_legless_69

stewards wonder why they gey abuse a gers fan in the main stand had a pathetic vuvuzela & a champagne bottle(inflated) he got through the turnstiles with them but when inside a steward spotted them asked a head steward if he was allowed them & got told keep the inflatable but had the vuvuzela taken off him til after the match i sit in the wheelchair section so asked the steward why he got to keep the inflatable & get his vuvu back after the game but the well boys etc get inflatables burst & stuff binned the reply THEY ARE BAD BOYS ffs and gers fans are angels really pisses me off how well fans are treated in there home stadium

Was he actually doing any harm with an inflatable Champagne bottle and a Vuvuzela?

ANYONE should be able to keep such items at a football game and anyone who complains about such items are very sad indeed.

I AGREE POINT IS RANGERS FAN ITS OK WELL FAN NO CHANCE DIFFERENT RULES FOR DIFFERENT FANS WE SHOULD ALL BE TREATED THE SAME BUT SEEMS TO BE CERTAIN FANS CAN DO AS THEY PLEASE

I AGREE POINT IS RANGERS FAN ITS OK WELL FAN NO CHANCE DIFFERENT RULES FOR DIFFERENT FANS WE SHOULD ALL BE TREATED THE SAME BUT SEEMS TO BE CERTAIN FANS CAN DO AS THEY PLEASE

You don't need to shout :whistling:

My point is that I would be disappointed that any fan got an inflatable champagne bottle took off him/her so I am not going to moan if a Rangers fan gets to keep his.

To be honest I have never seen a Motherwell fan get an inflatable confiscated mind you that doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

You try standing at New Douglas Park next week then and see what happens. I'm not saying we shouldn't be allowed to stand, but why is it one rule for them and one for us. Surely people seeing that on telly might try to get us fined for not enforcing SPL rules? Aw sorry. I forgot it was the Bigot Brothers in town.

It's the same everywhere. Once at their "home" I was told to sit down by one of Strathclyde's finest. When asked why they did nothing about the Rangers support, he simply replied that there was more of them.

I know a lad who used to be a steward at fir park. He was the extreme loyalest,uvf,rangers type. He loved to do his mrs with a flute while he wanked over pics of the queen. :ph34r: That's maybe an exaggeration but he was rangers daft and had a hatred of everything motherwell.

Anyway he was a steward at fir park. Most of them probably support one of the arse wipes.

I heard Spiderpig, who was sitting directly in front of me in the POD Stand, taking a steward to task but I'm not sure what for - perhaps the segregation arrangements?

I was asking the alleged steward why they had taped off the end of the section and then proceeded to do Feck all when all the Rangers fans just stepped over it. I asked him why they were not doing what they were paid to do and keep the fans apart. To be fair to the guy he said it was just about impossible to do as there were only 2 of them allocated to that area !!! The Rangers fans should not be in the POD stand at all, tempers were being raised at the catering points and toilets, its a recepie for disaster, and as for talking or complaining to stewards its a waste of time they are not interested.

I was asking the alleged steward why they had taped off the end of the section and then proceeded to do Feck all when all the Rangers fans just stepped over it. I asked him why they were not doing what they were paid to do and keep the fans apart. To be fair to the guy he said it was just about impossible to do as there were only 2 of them allocated to that area !!! The Rangers fans should not be in the POD stand at all..

Agree with all of that. There were also very few police on duty on Sunday. I also thought that the Rangers fans were meant to be held back to let us leave but that never happened. Stewarding and enforcement were inadeqaute.

The issue of OF fans in the POD Stand does not get the attention it deserves.

Agree with all of that. There were also very few police on duty on Sunday. I also thought that the Rangers fans were meant to be held back to let us leave but that never happened. Stewarding and enforcement were inadeqaute.

The issue of OF fans in the POD Stand does not get the attention it deserves.

We got them out of the coop and rightly so however we probably cannot afford to lose the revenue from even that extra amount of OF scumbags that get put in the Phil, until we start filling our own stands ( The amount of empty seats in all 3 home areas was an embarrassment) then we have to put up with this shit.

I'm sure the club would rather those seats were filled with 'Well fans and so did not need to pander to the ugly sisters.

We got them out of the coop and rightly so however we probably cannot afford to lose the revenue from even that extra amount of OF scumbags that get put in the Phil, until we start filling our own stands ( The amount of empty seats in all 3 home areas was an embarrassment) then we have to put up with this shit.

I'm sure the club would rather those seats were filled with 'Well fans and so did not need to pander to the ugly sisters.

I agree that untill we fill all of the 3 home stands then we will have to put up with the old firm fans in the POD stand but it is not designed with crowd segregation in mind, ie shared toilets, catering points. I know the majority of fans on both sides will mix and cause no trouble but it only takes 1 or 2 morons to start something that could quickly escalate to a serious incident. On Sunday we had to suffer 90 mins of shite from 1 ar*ehole behind us singing FTP, the sash, Billy boys, rule britannia, up the UVF, and some bizarre little ditty about German bonbers and the RAF :evilgrin: !!! Despite numerous complaints to stewards they done nothing, so by the end of the game tempers were frayed, the whole thing is a potential disaster.

Away teams should get the away stand only, its time the club started to respect its season ticket holders and core support a bit more,

There were also very few police on duty on Sunday.

You will find less and less as the Force is cutting the amount of cops at games to save cash as they don't get paid by the clubs for the amount of cops at every game. The clubs prefer stewards so the Police have reduced the amount of cops on duty at EVERY ground in Strathclyde.

High profile game like derby matches are and will be policed normally but the financial problems are also hitting the Police.