Accies V Well

mfc

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't made the last few matches for one reason or another, and I know that listening to games on the radio doesn't always paint a true picture of a game, but this sounds absolutely dire. Again.

I'm still hoping that 2011 restores my faith in football, because at this moment in time, in my 35 years as an attending Well fan, I've never been so skunnirt with the game.

Haven't made the last few matches for one reason or another, and I know that listening to games on the radio doesn't always paint a true picture of a game, but this sounds absolutely dire. Again.

I'm still hoping that 2011 restores my faith in football, because at this moment in time, in my 35 years as an attending Well fan, I've never been so skunnirt with the game.

I'm with you on that one mate. Came close to not even listening to this one on the radio. In the end, couldn't stop myself :-)

Chick just gave us another exclusive. Apparently Rangers and Celtic will take the first two places in the SPL this season. Remember, you heard it first from Chick Young :notworthy: