Greetings From Italy

ItalianSteelmen

Hi guys

I'm an italian fan of Motherwell and I follow the team on the web.

I live near Milan and I'm 39 years old.

I discovered this forum a few days ago.

My English is not that good but I try to read with interest all that you posted on the team

In Italy I'm a fan of F.C. Internazionale Milano.

My little dream is to come in Motherweel to visit the Fir Park and see a "Well" match.

Despite my broken English I hope to participate actively in discussions on the forum.

Cristiano

Welcome to the land of Motherwell! Spread the word of the Well, we'll soon have a Milan supporters club in no time!

Well I run the Manchester branch. Current membership is two, but open to applications :thumbup:

Hello there Italian Steelmen. Inter the reigning world champions no less, and well done for giving the fat Spaniard the boot <_>

What's the story of you becoming a well fan?

I've always been a fan of Scottish football.

In 1999 I came to Scotland with a friend to find another Italian friend who was studying at the St Andrews University .

On the trip we visited two stadium (Tannadice Park and Tynecastle) and we buy some magazines to learn more about Scottish football and the teams.

The history of Motherwell, the pride of a community for his team, the colors of the jersey made me become a Steelmen! :thumbup:

Anyone youngsters or players not getting a game at Inter that Stuart McCall could get on loan? :)

Unfortunately I'm not Marco Branca, the Internazionale's general manager!

I think one year in a Scottish team in the league, Motherwell of course :rolleyes: , for a Inter's youngster would be a good experience: we will play and could also improve their English!