Dundee Game

RoscoDee

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the game on myp2p.eu and, despite missing the entire first half due to technical difficulties, was very impressed with the performance. Sutton and Murphy worked very well together up front. Would have liked to have seen CasaGol given a decent runout at 3-0 but nevermind Stuart McCall clearly knows what he is doing so he'll get his chance soon enough if he is really worth the hype.

Didnn't see that one coming tbh but absolutely delighted with a good solid professional performance and i hope big Sutton stays. Early days yet for Stuart McCall but must be really heartened by today's display, i know i am. A good springboard for us to kick on with as today was a massive test in terms of how our season was going to go and hopefully with 3 decent signings in the window we can still have a good season. :(

DAMN!!!! i didn't know the game was early kick off. Woke up here to watch game at 9am on computer at one of links so kindly suggested by people on here yesterday. The first thing i read is that we won 4-0. WOOOHOOOOO!

So now my question is.............is there a link that I can see highlightd??? As mentioned yesterday BBC w***ers do something to their link so that us exiles can't view.

Would love to see the highlights so hopefully someone can provide a link.

DAMN!!!! i didn't know the game was early kick off. Woke up here to watch game at 9am on computer at one of links so kindly suggested by people on here yesterday. The first thing i read is that we won 4-0. WOOOHOOOOO!

So now my question is.............is there a link that I can see highlightd??? As mentioned yesterday BBC w***ers do something to their link so that us exiles can't view.

I did the same! :(

First off, power to all you guys who travelled up - well worth it in the end :(

Scoring the early goals in each half effectively won the game, and we looked reasonably composed and happy for them to have the ball

4 - 0 maybe flattered us a wee bit, but who gives - we've negotiated a potentially very difficult tie with ease, and here's hoping we can indeed kick on from here

MON RA DOSSERS

The impact of Jennings on his return was there for all to see. Delighted for Murphy and Sutton. Pair of them showed that they should always have been playing upfront together.

Couldn't agree more. The midfield is night and day with and without Jennings. While I love the effort that Lasley puts in, he doesn't pick the passes like Jennings did today.

Sutton and Murphy through the middle is terrific, Murphy drops short, runs the channels looking for space and Sutton contests everything.

Good day out.

Good performance from the lads today.

Sutton proved again why he should be playing up front rather than wide left.

Give him a new contract asap.

Good to see Murphy end his goal drought as well. Thought he had a great game.

One thing I was disappointed in was Griffiths, I just didn't get the hype about this guy at all. If he can be kept that quiet by Crags and Reynolds he won't make much of an impact in the SPL. 1st Divisionplayer at best.

Well Done 'Well

Great performance and some really good football today. Cracking result and more money in the bank.

On a side note I don't know if the cameras picked up Griffiths chuckle to the 'Well fans as he walked off the park following his red card. I'd wager it is that kind of attitude that might stunt his progress in the game. Good player on his day but an utter arse.

One thing I was disappointed in was Griffiths, I just didn't get the hype about this guy at all. If he can be kept that quiet by Crags and Reynolds he won't make much of an impact in the SPL. 1st Divisionplayer at best.

Thats complete nonsense. He had a poor game today, and is generally a bit of a rocket, but the boy can play.

Great performance and some really good football today. Cracking result and more money in the bank.

On a side note I don't know if the cameras picked up Griffiths chuckle to the 'Well fans as he walked off the park following his red card. I'd wager it is that kind of attitude that might stunt his progress in the game. Good player on his day but an utter arse.

The cameras did pick it up but nobody said anything about it.

4 - 0 maybe flattered us a wee bit, but who gives - we've negotiated a potentially very difficult tie with ease, and here's hoping we can indeed kick on from here

Don't think it did. On that, Dundee FC, to a man should be flattered to be allowed to enter the same park as us. Pathetic from a supposed top Division 1 side with SPL aspirations. Especially at home.

Mmmmm, aside from the fact that we are an awful side and have lost Brown and Knox who if nothing else, knew how to get the very best out of us, this is Motherwell, in the Scottish Cup, against a lower league side...What does that usually mean??? Yep, we'll get pumped!

Dundee will beat us, if not at Dens Park then in the replay at Fir Park.

:(

Thats complete nonsense. He had a poor game today, and is generally a bit of a rocket, but the boy can play.

I did say it was the one thing I was disappointed in. It may well have been a poor performance but ith all the hype about him at the minute in the media, I thought we might have seen a bit more from him today.

Managed to watch the game in the pub(no mean feat here in thne Black Country when Man Yoo v Scousers was on)

Was concerned before the start, looked to be a potential banana skin. Very professional performance, some quality finishing and ultimately no real concerns

How physical were Dundee? some of their challenges were woefully late, and they were lucky to only have one red card

Anyhow, chuffed with the result, keep churning them out :(

Keep an eye on the thread in the NSFW section