Dundee United (a) - 12/01/11

steelboy

two trips to the beautiful city of dundee in the space of 4 days, lucky us. it's also the first of three midweeks trips we'll be making up the M9 in the next month.

i'm quite confident about the match after sunday. we looked as if we had a bit of a spring in their step with everyone in their preferred position and 11 guys on the park with 100% commitment to the cause. united were apparently rotten on saturday, hopefully they'll still be rusty from all the dodgy call offs they had during december and we should be looking to take advantage early on again.

same team obviously and two nil to us, murphy and sutton.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have beaten Dundee Utd twice this season and both times we played them I thought they were very poor. They huff and puff and try to stop you play which is a pretty rank rotten way to play the game.

If we get an early goal then I think we could be in for a comfortable night, but it might end up being a draw if we can't break them down.

I'll stump for a narrow 1-0 win.

been to tannadice 6 times in the last few years and only seen us score one goal - a forbes penalty.

our recent record there is poor apart from a one of 4-0 win under mutley - the one game i missed

would bite your hand of for a 0-0

Same team as Sunday for me, unless of course Fitzy decided to leave. In that case Forbes would probably start. United aren't in great form, but if Goodwillie comes back they'll be a greater threat.

It'll either be a low scoring draw (0-0 or 1-1) or a narrow win for us.

I've a good feeling about this game as Utd are struggling a wee bit and we've still got the 'new manager' syndrom...1-0 win for us. :woop:

Agree with that prediction, McCall will have the team playing again, so hopefully an unchanged side from sunday, my money is on Murphy for the 1st goal