Inverness On Saturday.

postiejim

Randolph--------------

Page------Hutchison----Reynolds---Hammell

-----Lasley----Meechan---Jennings-----

---------------Forbes--------------------

---------Sutton--------Murphy------------

I'd love to see that team being played. But there are two chances.....

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------Randolph--------------

Page------Hutchison----Reynolds---Hammell

-----Lasley----Meechan---Jennings-----

---------------Forbes--------------------

---------Sutton--------Murphy------------

Time for a few of the consistently bad performers to be dropped, Hammell would be included but there is no cover for him at the moment. If we play anything like we did against United we will get beat. 0-2 ICT.

Interesting thoughts above... Nice idea but no chance of actually happening, Who will create the space......that team above is set up not to lose......deffo not to win. But like the idea of Craggs being dropped, and Hammy, but like you said No cover for him.

Interesting thoughts above... Nice idea but no chance of actually happening, Who will create the space......that team above is set up not to lose......deffo not to win. But like the idea of Craggs being dropped, and Hammy, but like you said No cover for him.

Think we need to look at bringing Halsmann back from Annan, can offer competition on the wide left at full back and midfield. Getting decent reviews and seems a good player.

We need to change, it's getting all to predictable down the right hand side with Humphrey exchanging passes with Hateley until the ball is lost or Humphrey running in a straight line then running into trouble as teams have got wise and know how he plays now. As with the midfield above Jennings is the only real creative player, don't know enough about Meechan to comment and Forbes may have the potential to unlock a defence on a good day.

I want him to play Hutchy soon.

I want to know if he really is as good as we all remember/wished he was, or if the grass is always greener.

I thought back in Gannons time that he really was a star in the making. I know he's been injured and he's had crags and reynolds infront of him. But i am starting to think that if he was as good as we thought, he would have been able to shove his way into the reckoning.

Lets see what the boy can do. If we can't fit him in at the back, send him upfront with Sutton.

Its important to get off to a quick start on Sat, get at them early on, if we can score in the first twenty mins...we will go on to win, with no real problems.

Humps will come good again soon, prob needs to cut inside a little more than he does presently, but no doubt he is playing under instruction, if he wasnt he would of been taken off, but as yet he has played two full games under McCall, McCall had a simular player @ Bradford Omar Daley i think his name was.

He knows how to work with speed.

I want him to play Hutchy soon.

I want to know if he really is as good as we all remember/wished he was, or if the grass is always greener.

I thought back in Gannons time that he really was a star in the making. I know he's been injured and he's had crags and reynolds infront of him. But i am starting to think that if he was as good as we thought, he would have been able to shove his way into the reckoning.

Lets see what the boy can do. If we can't fit him in at the back, send him upfront with Sutton.

Mega

I hope McCall can start to work his magic with the team, not sure what to expect from us if I'm honest as for ITC Butcher will bring the game to us and his back 4 will make a passing game very hard, I suspect Sutton with get the job of target man with Jamie trying to win the second ball

with strong winds and heavy rain forecast for the game I can safely predict I'll get wet at some point

Nah, with a packed midfield Craigan would need to launch any long balls.

Your man Humphrey has been well and truly sussed out.

Certainly appears to be the case. Had a few really good performances this season and set up a number of goals early on.......but hasn't had the same impact since his display at Tynecastle, and that was about 15 games ago. If we had another option he would be getting used from the bench right now.

McCall will not change things drastically. Still obviously getting to know the players and no doubt G. Young is whispering in his ear. Just hope he isn't listening.

ICT have only lost one game out of ten away from home all season and scored 18 goals. That is nearly 2 goals a game away from home. We have won 3 out of 9 and scored 14 goals and worryingly conceded 14 goals too.

Tough game and there will be not a lot of goals. Would love to see us win, but realistically with the squad we have and our inability to keep a clean sheet at home.

So far in two league games under McCall we have not scored (and we haven't really created many chances) so I can see ICT winning 1-0 or 2-0.

Looking at the bigger picture unless McCall can add players to strengthen the squad I think we will finish 8th or 9th come the end of the season.

Yes well and truly sussed out, i really cant believe you can give this kid so much stick, he is not the only player that is going through a sticky patch on the field, you have Hateley, Craggs, Reynolds, to name but a few... but no... we are losing all because of one person, unlike most i will stick by him through thick and thin, not just when he is doing well.

They are a team,,,, remember that, let be be the first person to remind of of that when it clicks back inot place on Sat.

He is having a bad patch thats all amongst others.

Without him playing we have even less chance winning.

Yes well and truly sussed out, i really cant believe you can give this kid so much stick, he is not the only player that is going through a sticky patch on the field, you have Hateley, Craggs, Reynolds, to name but a few... but no... we are losing all because of one person, unlike most i will stick by him through thick and thin, not just when he is doing well.

They are a team,,,, remember that, let be be the first person to remind of of that when it clicks back inot place on Sat.

He is having a bad patch thats all amongst others.

Without him playing we have even less chance winning.

Why do you only ever bang on and on about Humphrey then?

We suffer from the same old problem with a lack of height in the team - Inverness will pump high balls into the box as most team do against us and we constantly struggle to clear our lines.

Lets have a back four of :-

Page - Craigan - Hutchison - Reynolds

The only other decision is "who plays left midfield?"

I would try Hammell again in the position as he is too small at the back - alternatively Hateley could play there

99% agree with that. Tom Hately is a central midfielder or nothing though. Even if only for a short time we should play Reynolds and Hammell on the left.

Why do you only ever bang on and on about Humphrey then?

Because thats the only player you seem to highlight as the reason for the lack of wins....And of course thats my opinion only.

And i actually believe in his abillity, and we are a weaker team without him in it, as proven. If we had any other options that would improve the team fare enough, but we dont so just get off the lads back and try to SUPPORT him through this period.

Because thats the only player you seem to highlight as the reason for the lack of wins....And of course thats my opinion only.

And i actually believe in his abillity, and we are a weaker team without him in it, as proven. If we had any other options that would improve the team fare enough, but we dont so just get off the lads back and try to SUPPORT him through this period.

:ph34r: Not even close.

Unless we can bring someone in I don't forseee any changes for tomorrow. The only one I'd like to see is switching Hump to left wing, playing Hateley wide right and playing Page at right back to counter ICT's height.

Whether McCall does is another matter, probably not. I think it'd work though.

It will probably be very close tomorrow, with few goals. The safe bet is 1-1 but my positivity forces me to say 2-1 Well!!

its getting near the time for the Boss and long suffering fans to see some of the others

Not sure if ICT is the game to do it, or wait another week or two but it has to come this season and soon based on many perfomances turned in by the first picks over the last few months, if they have not been delivering they are good enough for the bench for others to get the chance

4-4-2 is the ony formation we are any where near to having players to line up in

Hutchinson and Page need to be involved ( saunders when hes back fit)

Meechan receives fantastic feedback from his loan spell,and Pollock from those that seen him

Fitzpatrick is a loss to the squad unlike the others

who is staying? they need the game time, anyone leaving, thanks very much see ya later

Saunders, Craggs, Page, Hammell

Meechan, Jennings, Hutchinson, Lasley

Murphy, Sutton

I cant see us winning tommorow but hey i thought we'd get gubbed by Dundee and sneak a 1-0 against Utd so im putting Caley as first pick on my coupon at 11-5 and hope they gubb it. :rolleyes: . Seriously we're pants and apart from the Dundee game have been for weeks now. Caley have beaten better teams than us away this season and they'll be wanting revenge for us winning up there a few weeks ago. This is a no brainer for me we're gonna get beat... -_-

I cant see us winning tommorow but hey i thought we'd get gubbed by Dundee and sneak a 1-0 against Utd so im putting Caley as first pick on my coupon at 11-5 and hope they gubb it. :rolleyes: . Seriously we're pants and apart from the Dundee game have been for weeks now. Caley have beaten better teams than us away this season and they'll be wanting revenge for us winning up there a few weeks ago. This is a no brainer for me we're gonna get beat... -_-

BOLLOX