Inverness On Saturday.

postiejim

the first goal will be crucial caley thistle dont give away many goals on there travels hence that great away record they have.if we score first im confident well go on and win the game but if they get the first goal and get men behind the ball we could struggle

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really bothered whether we win or lose to be honest.

As kmcalpin says in the other thread things right now are a bit of a mess and it's time for McCall to start picking up the pieces. We need to strike a balance of rebuilding the squad for next tern / the future and staying up.

It looks like we're offering less than appealling offers to potential new players (or as a club we don't appeal).

Rebuilding time again which might mean short term we take a couple of hits.

I'd be happy with a line up including some of Hutch, Page, Meechan, Halsman, Pollock, McHugh etc and us having a right sleeves up go at ICT.

The same faces going through the paces if they can be bothered isn't an option

I agree with that time to see if the younger players have got what it takes. There's no point in them taking a wage if they cant be relied on to do a job for us and what about the enigma that is CASAGOLDA!!! Im going to the game feck it be AMAZED if we win today. :rolleyes:

Team for this afternoon: Randolp, Hateley, Craigan, Hutchinson, Hammell, Humphrey, Lasley, Jennings, Forbes, Murphy, Sutton

Subs for Well: Hollis, McHugh, Page, Charalambous, Casagolda, Meechan, Pollock.

Reynolds misses out through injury pickd up in training, although strong links with move to Sheff Wed

concerns about the state of the pitch? have they seen Ibrox, Easter Road, etc etc

:rolleyes:

Until we start getting players in, starting improving performances, and the weather gets better, the attendances will continue to drop.

McCall confirmed he wont see the transfer fee. He will only have his allocated wages available. So what is the point of letting him go for a pittance then? Squad is only going to get smaller and smaller by the looks of things.

concerns about the state of the pitch? have they seen Ibrox, Easter Road, etc etc

:rolleyes:

since some of the concerns are from our fans and relate to the sudden and very drastic deterioration of the pitch since the last game, then yes they have seen the others but are still somewhat surprised at ours

and re the crowds, as well as what you've listed I'm sure many, myself included, have watched the debacle regarding re-structuring and its made many reconsider all spending on Football, fans quite clearly not considered by most people in power in football going forward, so I'm reducing my spend as its overpriced and no longer any sort of investment in the club

Good bright start by Motherwell, ICT described as their normal slow build up in away games ( worked for more than one year)

ICT coming into to it more and more, a couple cleared under bar and off line by Randy and ?Hutch

now ICT forcing a few corners

but main concern on most reports is the conditions which have now changed from terrible to Horrendous

with supporters in both East and POD stand moving back 4 or 5 rows from the front

and some genuine sadness from whoever is on sportsoiund that the wonderful surface at Fir Park has now very little chance of recovering fromthe conditions

Love this bit of clear cut speaking from Sandy Clark......

1526: "Aberdeen, for me today, Sone Aluko is a big miss today. There's lots of space in behind the St Mirren defence and there isn't too much space there, which is a big big problem. In set-pieces they have threatened, but not in general play," BBC Radio Scotland pundit Sandy Clark