Sutton At Ibrox?

Big Stall

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not bothered one way or another cos the way John Boyle is running the club is killing it if they got £200 000 it would go straight in his pocket so not interested will see this season out and thats it for me wont be back.

Straight in his pocket my arse. It would go towards the ever increasing upkeep of our stadium and the many other expenses we have to pay. Or perhaps towards our youth development. None of us may like the fact that we don't have transfer money to spend but we've been down the road of spending money before and look where it got us.

It doesn't help us compete short term but £200k would certainly help keep the club in the black and at least give us a future.

Bit of a moot point though, chances of it happening are surely slim to none. Much as I rate the big guy, I don't see Rangers coming in for him.

Im not bothered one way or another cos the way John Boyle is running the club is killing it if they got £200 000 it would go straight in his pocket so not interested will see this season out and thats it for me wont be back.

;) Boyle is the club, without him or his money we would be fucked

Ouch! Factual? Scathing? accurate? Well Informed?

or Total fuckin shite! ;)