Sutton At Ibrox?

Big Stall

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Sutton though i do, he is not clinical enough (in goal scoring terms) to go much higher than he is playing at the mo... Rangers... to bigger step for him (presently)

Yeah because Kenny Miller's game was all about clinical finishing. You don't need to be if you are used correctly. Sutton if he was to join Rangers would be there to hold up the ball and be foil for the likes of Naismith, Lafferty, Weiss, Jelavic and to knock back for McCulloch.

John Sutton would walk into that Rangers team (if Miller leaves), and like his brother before him if needed could probably play at Centre Back, going on his performance against Rangers last season at Fir Park!

Not sure if Bop is being serious, but I agree with his post.

Know what ? I'm so disillusioned with events in recent weeks that I don't really care any more ............... and I aint ever felt at such a low ebb before, (and that includes relegations, 8-0 6-0 defeats, cup-semi disappointments, etc.,). My faith is being eaten away and there's nowt I can do about it. :whistling:

Maybe things will sort themselves out, maybe they wont, and if John Sutton ends up at Ibrox then good luck to him.

Know what ? I'm so disillusioned with events in recent weeks that I don't really care any more ............... and I aint ever felt at such a low ebb before, (and that includes relegations, 8-0 6-0 defeats, cup-semi disappointments, etc.,). My faith is being eaten away and there's nowt I can do about it. :whistling:

Maybe things will sort themselves out, maybe they wont, and if John Sutton ends up at Ibrox then good luck to him.

Spot on pie , its almost like our club is being pillaged in front of us ,and were powerless to do anything.

:(

Know what ? I'm so disillusioned with events in recent weeks that I don't really care any more ............... and I aint ever felt at such a low ebb before, (and that includes relegations, 8-0 6-0 defeats, cup-semi disappointments, etc.,). My faith is being eaten away and there's nowt I can do about it. ;)

1st. part

:O:O:O Aye ye dae !

2nd. part

:(:(:(:( Nooooooooooooooooo !

Yeah because Kenny Miller's game was all about clinical finishing. You don't need to be if you are used correctly. Sutton if he was to join Rangers would be there to hold up the ball and be foil for the likes of Naismith, Lafferty, Weiss, Jelavic and to knock back for McCulloch.

John Sutton would walk into that Rangers team (if Miller leaves), and like his brother before him if needed could probably play at Centre Back, going on his performance against Rangers last season at Fir Park!

Not sure if Bop is being serious, but I agree with his post.

My point would be that Rangers would need a goal scorer not a (Beattie) Type player, you lose a goal scorer you want one in return. Sutton good player but not top class.

My point would be that Rangers would need a goal scorer not a (Beattie) Type player, you lose a goal scorer you want one in return. Sutton good player but not top class.

In the Rangers team he would get a lot more chances, so i think he would score a few goals, not as many as Miller but he would do well. His only problem is that he is as slow as a week in the jail