Semi Final

joe90

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To say a cup win over Rangers is overdue is an understatement ,I have never seen us beat them in a cup competition and Ive been supporting Motherwell since the late 60,s .Been to most of those games and felt the heartache that went with them. But I'm always pleased when we draw them in a cup because sooner or later we WILL BEAT THEM and I would travel to the ends of the earth to see us beat those BASTARDS.

To say a cup win over Rangers is overdue is an understatement ,I have never seen us beat them in a cup competition and Ive been supporting Motherwell since the late 60,s .Been to most of the games and the heartache that went with them. But I'm always pleased when we draw them in a cup because sooner or later we WILL BEAT THEM and I would travel to the ends of the earth to see us beat those BASTARDS.

+ 1 But since the 70s

The lassie in the ticket office said they had sold 2500 tickets before KO against hibs

Hopefully with the win at the weekend, people maybe not spending as much this weekend and pay day this Friday for the majority of the country then we could maybe double that amount. 5000 against 15,000 current buns, I fancy our odds. Due a win against Rangers full stop, never mind in the Cup.

One thing I would not like is the 5000 spread all over the place, would be better if we were all together, what would be the chances of them letting us move say from the £20 ticket seats into the £15 seats if thats where the majority of fans are.

The final against them a few years ago was a great day out until five past three. I’d love to see us put it right up them this time. I have my ticket but to be honest if we get more than 3500 then I will be surprised. Only die hard fans will go when its live on the telly. And lets face it Hampden is not the best place for a good view,

we have far too many part timers these days, and to be honest i dont blame anyone, paying the amount of money we do for the crappy run of the mill football would be enough to drive anyone away. i know this is a little off topic but if motherwell dropped the prices then they would see the attendances rise. will be interesting to see how many people get tickets for the final ( if we get there that is). and if we do, i think it would be a nice (too nice to happen right enough) if the club made tickets for the final half price to the people that attended the semi.

To say a cup win over Rangers is overdue is an understatement ,I have never seen us beat them in a cup competition and Ive been supporting Motherwell since the late 60,s .Been to most of those games and felt the heartache that went with them. But I'm always pleased when we draw them in a cup because sooner or later we WILL BEAT THEM and I would travel to the ends of the earth to see us beat those BASTARDS.

BLAME STEVIE WOODS!!!!! :lol:

I dont understand why our tickets cost £20 and Celtics cost them £15

because our family section is "behind the goal" and our non family section is in the main stand

celtic fans can buy tickets in the main stand for £20, just like us. Or they can buy £15 for behind the goal. As we do not have many fans, the £15 "section" is not available to us

i personally think the club have made a booboo here, but I'm sure they know that more "adults" will buy a £20 ticket, than a family ticket - therefore more cash, although it shouldnt matter as the money is split 4 ways

The final against them a few years ago was a great day out until five past three.

For me, it ended at about half past two. Those dirty, filthy, sectarian scumbags were venting their normal nonsense, within 10 metres of my seat, and neither the Rock-Steady neanderthals, nor the police did anything about this over the next two and a half hours.

As I mentioned elsewhere, this concerns me far more than a would be SPL of ten teams.

Of course, I didn't enjoy the first five minutes of the game. My overwhelming memory is more of the nasty atmosphere off the pitch, than anything on it.

So, please let's GIFRU these animals!

It's long overdue!

SD

The lassie in the ticket office said they had sold 2500 tickets before KO against hibs

Spoke to an Aberdeen fan today. He said they have sold 10,000 tickets already for their game v Celtic and may end up having the same amount of fans as Celtic. Good going.

I know we have been doubly shafted - in that it is on a Sunday and live on BBC. I hope we can manage to shift at least 4-5000 tickets to get a bit of an atmosphere going....