Motherwell Here We Come!

ItalianSteelmen

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke to both Cristiano and Giuseppe before, during and after the match. It certainly was a great day for them and indeed all of us! I told them they will have to come to Motherwell games every week!

Fair play to the club too, giving them a tour of Fir Park after the game. The guys were telling me they took a tour of Ibrox on Friday (we will forgive them for that!) and went to Livingston v Alloa on Saturday! Quite a football weekend!

They travel home today, so I wish them both a safe trip back and say that you are both welcome anytime!

what a day for them to come over!! hope they were giving it big licks along with the rest of us! probably picked up a few new swear words they hadnt heard before to take home with them! have to say when they said they were comming over for the celtic game i thought it might have been a bit of a disapointing trip for them, realy glad they got to see such a big win! welcome back over anytime lads, you seem to bring the luck with you!

Hope you enjoyed the game lads. Just one question: why us?

Why Motherwell FC?

We have some valid reasons. We love football and the expression of a little town, the pride and the colours of his local team attracted us, it would have not been the same thing with Rangers or Celtic, too obvious and easy Besides we love Scotland, we have already been there different times and as, we feel like at home, it's so easy to find the occasion to come to your country.

MON THE WELL!

I spoke to both Cristiano and Giuseppe before, during and after the match. It certainly was a great day for them and indeed all of us! I told them they will have to come to Motherwell games every week!

Fair play to the club too, giving them a tour of Fir Park after the game. The guys were telling me they took a tour of Ibrox on Friday (we will forgive them for that!) and went to Livingston v Alloa on Saturday! Quite a football weekend!

They travel home today, so I wish them both a safe trip back and say that you are both welcome anytime!

Finally we are returned to Milan (heavy rain, Scottish weather :O )

after a fantastic 'Scottish football weekend':

Livingston FC - Alloa 4-0 :P

Well - Celtic 2-0 ;)

Cristiano and Giuseppe are two lucky mascots!

Thanks to Stephen, Peter and all Motherwell fans.

We hope to see you soon.

If you come to Milan, you are both welcome anytime!

PS: Sunday I go to San Siro with Motherwell Cap!!!!