Motherwell Vs Kilmarnock 02/02/2011

David

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see on Killie site it says due to unforseen circumstances the South Stand will be shut tonight and they will be housed in the POD.

Unforseen? - Take it thats can't be arsed opening it. Fair do's tho sure the crowd will prob be along the 3000 mark again.

Unforseen circumstances this evening will mean that we can house the 200 Killie fans in the Main Stand.

Considering Kilmarnocks reasonable form i would of thought they would at least bring 500 tonight as they've taken decent supports to most of their recent away games.

If we can pressurise them from the start and close them down quickly from bye kicks etc then we should have a good chance. Doubt the like of Taouil and Eremenko will fancy the state of the park and the weather conditions tonight so hopefully we'll use the conditions to our advantage.

Cammy Bell has looked a bit shaky in the last month or so conceding a lot of goals from range so would be worth firing in a few shots from outside the area to see if his poor spell continues.

I would probably take a point tonight as i don't think we'll play to the standard that we did in the 2nd half on Sunday. 1-1 Murphy with the goal.

Hateley drops out for Jones, too.

1930: KILMARNOCK TEAM NEWS:

Bell, Clancy, Sissoko, Wright, Hay, Kelly, Pascali, Eremenko, Aubameyang, Taouil, Rui Miguel. Subs: Jaakkola, Fowler, Silva, Berntsson, Agard, McKay, Gros.

1929: MOTHERWELL TEAM TO FACE KILMARNOCK:

Randolph, Saunders, Hutchinson, Craigan, Hammell, Jennings, Lasley, Jones, Humphrey, Murphy, Casagolda. Subs: Hollis, Hateley, Sutton, Page, Gunning, Pollock, Smith.

FFS !!!!!

Motherwell are watching Killie playing silky football and it's rubbing off on them and they try to play some good football themselves !!

Will someone shoot that little h*n c**t ???????

how shite is it listning to the game on the radio

;) Better as only Text... i listen now to Clyde 2 ...but to much commentary from the Game Hearts/Rangers.

I found no TV-Stream and BBC Alba is not available for me....