Motherwell Vs Kilmarnock 02/02/2011

David

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK FUCK i didn't go to watch this pish on a wet and miserable night. That's FOUR games and counting since one of our 'STRIKERS' scored. Cant be arsed going anymore this season. To be fair we're due a howler of a season but it's galling when it started so promising we were 3rd in the league and in a semi final this season but McCall and Black will oversee a relegation battle with StMirren Hibs and Accies. <_>

Kille, just like Hearts are a good enough side, nothing brilliant, it's just that when it matters their strikers take their chances! We dont have goals in our team bar Murphy, and even then he's usually played out of position.

I feel to many players are hiding in the league games. Only the management can tell us why?

As for blaming McCall, the slide started before Brown bolted. In recent times the signing of players by our club has been a long drawn out process, with many failures. Like the sponsorship issue early season, you've got to wonder who is doing the negotiating? Are we penny pinching? are our finances that bad, after releasing some big earners constantly, that we still cant bring in a front man?

I feel for Murphy, as like Clarkson before him, there is a heavy weight on his young shoulders to carry this team.

its all good, just didnt happen for us... killie are a good team this year we shouldnt forget that and we outplayed them here just didn't get that little bit luck thats needed. Last two games we have played some good football and the tactics have been pretty sound, just need that wee bit luck and someone to step up and finish these chances!

Bring on Saturday! well well super well ! ....

Based on what I heard coming out the ground there will be a lot of moaning going on here tonight but not from me.

Obviously I wasn't happy with the result but in terms of performance we dominated the match, most of the players played well and I actually enjoyed the match which isn't always the case.

We could have finished better, in fact Jennings had probably our best chance immediately before Killie scored, but Bell also made some good saves and we were unlucky on a couple of occasions when 2 or 3 inches the other way would have seen us score.

We got mugged but that happens to every team a couple of times a season, I'm more interested in the performance and tonight and on Sunday I think we have played pretty well, we've just lacked that cutting edge but if we can maintain that level of play and carry a bit of luck I think we'll be OK.

Also, Jones looks like he will give us something we've lacked since O'Brien left.

THANK FUCK i didn't go to watch this pish on a wet and miserable night. That's FOUR games and counting since one of our 'STRIKERS' scored. Cant be arsed going anymore this season. To be fair we're due a howler of a season but it's galling when it started so promising we were 3rd in the league and in a semi final this season but McCall and Black will oversee a relegation battle with StMirren Hibs and Accies. <_>

It begins.

its all good, just didnt happen for us... killie are a good team this year we shouldnt forget that and we outplayed them here just didn't get that little bit luck thats needed. Last two games we have played some good football and the tactics have been pretty sound, just need that wee bit luck and someone to step up and finish these chances!

Bring on Saturday! well well super well ! ....

Well said mate.