2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Sorry it wasn't an inside scoop just a message I got back from Scott last night.

Crags and Hollis offered new deals and I think four of the five are quite obvious. Not sure on the state of play with the younger guys contracts.

Has Page got a contract?

Sorry it wasn't an inside scoop just a message I got back from Scott last night.

Crags and Hollis offered new deals and I think four of the five are quite obvious. Not sure on the state of play with the younger guys contracts.

Has Page got a contract?

Think Page has the same length of contract as Hutchinson. Not sure about the boys that have been out on loan.

I hear Faddy is off to Ibrox. How many transfer windows have I heard that now..?

Can we put together a Transfer window bingo?

McFadden - Old Firm

Garry O'Connor - Hibs

Derek Riordan - Rangers

Alan McCormack - Motherwell

Ian Harte - St. Mirren

Alan Smith - Rangers

A.N. Other Barcelona youth teamer - Celtic

Any Motherwell players - Aberdeen

Shay Given - Celtic

Any more I've missed? Suggestions welcome.

Relative of club employee has just said that Sutton is signing for Hearts. :dash2:

well if thats the kind of club he wants to be at then so be it, he knows all to well what that team is like, that kyle sums them up perfectly, i have a funny feeling he wont settle there very well, but his choice and good luck to him.

Great signing for Hearts if true. Stick on to score against us next season. The financial offer must be a cracker to sign for a team where the manager isn't 100% in charge. Does sicken me how they carry on regardless despite their financial situation.

Wish him all the best even if it is Hearts. He deserves a hike in wage. Put in a power of work at Motherwell and developed tremendously well.

We all knew last season when Juke moved on that Sutton was going to be an integral player for us. If we had a more astute manager at the time, he would have been offered a new contract.

I could believe the offer has been made, but I'd be surprised if it's been accepted this early. If I was Sutton, I'd be waiting until a few days before transfer deadline to see what offers are on the table.

From the evening news.....

Motherwell midfield general Steve Jennings has revealed that he is likely to sign a new deal at Fir Park.

The former Tranmere Rovers ace goes out of contract next week but says his agent will hold talks with Well manager Stuart McCall this week.

And individual coaching the 26-year-old is receiving from the Well gaffer is likely to play a massive part in his decision.

Jenno said: “The gaffer wants me to stay and he has made that clear to me from the off.

From the evening news.....

Motherwell midfield general Steve Jennings has revealed that he is likely to sign a new deal at Fir Park.

The former Tranmere Rovers ace goes out of contract next week but says his agent will hold talks with Well manager Stuart McCall this week.

And individual coaching the 26-year-old is receiving from the Well gaffer is likely to play a massive part in his decision.

Jenno said: "The gaffer wants me to stay and he has made that clear to me from the off.

Fingers crossed this materialises. Listening to Peter Houston yesterday, he seemed pretty confident with regards to having replacements lined up for the two black boys.

Wish him all the best even if it is Hearts. He deserves a hike in wage. Put in a power of work at Motherwell and developed tremendously well.

We all knew last season when Juke moved on that Sutton was going to be an integral player for us. If we had a more astute manager at the time, he would have been offered a new contract.

Problem was Broon didnae really rate him :wallbash: Spot on with Randolph and Blackman (for us). Not so good with Gow, Casagolda, or Sutton. Even Hutchy admitted he wasn't fancied under the previous regime.

Assuming they are paying the wages that week.....

Cannot wish any player signing for one of our rivals any luck at all, sorry.