2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

Sell Ojaama for £50k and get Clarkson for nothing. We the people say yes to that..

The peepel are too busy singing songs about being up to their knees in paddy mccourts army& worrying about their own issues to bother with clarky.

Besides, all joking aside Clarky wasnt exactly universally loved by our support, i dont think you could realistically claim full support in wanting him back.

The peepel are too busy singing songs about being up to their knees in paddy mccourts army& worrying about their own issues to bother with clarky.

Besides, all joking aside Clarky wasnt exactly universally loved by our support, i dont think you could realistically claim full support in wanting him back.

Nothing new there Big Stall at present we only have a few players who seem to be "universally loved",Randolph ,Hutch ,Jenno ,thats about it . :blink:

nice reward for the players busting us a gut to get us to the position we are in today, reduced terms!

So yet again we have a thread discussing players moving on or having to accept reduced terms and the squad being shrunk again. All of this on the back of another successful season. You've got to wonder where all this extra prize money is going, that we dont apparently budget for? If europe is not a financial windfall, that we all think it is, then why bother chasing a european place? in fact given the pampering to Rangers and apparent reliance of their dirty money, why bother playing at this level at all.

nice reward for the players busting us a gut to get us to the position we are in today, reduced terms!

So yet again we have a thread discussing players moving on or having to accept reduced terms and the squad being shrunk again.

Just because we discuss it, doesn't mean it's true. And I'm 100% sure that 99% of what is written on here is 110% guff.

• Like 1

Not read every page of this thread so apologies if its mentioned already but with Clancy out of contract at the end of the season - I would assume the majority of posters here would want his contract extended?

Not read every page of this thread so apologies if its mentioned already but with Clancy out of contract at the end of the season - I would assume the majority of posters here would want his contract extended?

Yes, he has more than earned a new deal. A bit hot headed at times but he has come in and done a great job.

Yes. Has been a great addition to the squad. But must learn to pass the ball short and on the ground!

Craigy B says he won't sign him. Cannae believe it. He has everything that Aberdeen look for. By 'everything' I mean once pulled a wage from Fir Park.

And he's recovering from injury. That alone should make paw Broon want him, if only to keep Stephen Hughes company on the treatment table. :laugh:

Dont know if this has already been mentioned, but David Clarkson has been released. Would we take him back? can we afford another striker?

our player of the season in his final two seasons, we would be mad not to take him back if possible. craig brown has ruled out signing him for aberdeen as he thinks he is too similar to vernon and fallon :blink:

i also spotted that zander diamond has been freed by oldham. if we were to sign him then that would be me finished with scottish football as i couldn't support a club that employed this cretin but i might still occasionaly go to games when he is suspended or injured or it's europe or a cup final or a semi final or christmas or new year or sunny.

• Like 1

our player of the season in his final two seasons, we would be mad not to take him back if possible. craig brown has ruled out signing him for aberdeen as he thinks he is too similar to vernon and fallon :blink:

i also spotted that zander diamond has been freed by oldham. if we were to sign him then that would be me finished with scottish football as i couldn't support a club that employed this cretin but i might still occasionaly go to games when he is suspended or injured or it's europe or a cup final or a semi final or christmas or new year or sunny.

Or if your big team is away to Peterhead?