Motherwell Vs Celtic Discussion Thread

David

4-4-2

Randz

Hateley Hutchinson Ramsden Angol

Humphrey Lasley Law Murphy

Ojamma Higdon

And you think that would have faired better than the midfield/defence we had on until the sending off? That midfield would have been raped, released then raped again by Celtic's midfield.

• Like 1

And you think that would have faired better than the midfield/defence we had on until the sending off? That midfield would have been raped, released then raped again by Celtic's midfield.

Well clearly the tactic we had wasn't working. I would rather go for it and get fucked than hold out for a 2-0 defeat.

the richer team won, end of

If you think that's all today boils down to then you're clutching at straws. Yes Celtic have better players than us and far greater quality, but ffs they'll get more challenging training sessions than they got today. Our performance was gutless, spineless and downright pathetic and I seriously wonder whether Fraser Forster, Celtic goalkeeper, came out to warm up about ten minutes before the 2nd half kicked off to keep himself warm.

We were disgraceful today.

• Like 3

Another woeful performance on the park , and tactically inept one in the dugout .

Too young , inexperienced and naive at the back to keep out any half decent forward line .

Too lightweight and lacking in ideas from middle to front to trouble any half decent defence .

Thank god for Randolph , that could have been so much worse .

Got to somehow get back to winning ways against utd next week , and to do that I think McCall must make some of the changes most on here have been talking about for some time , starting with Humphrey taking a seat on the bench , or even the stand as he has been a waste of a jersey for weeks .

Start Ojamaa playing off Higgys shoulder , as the big man had some really good hold up play today again , but had no other well player within 20 yards to benefit .

• Like 1

I am a big fan of over reacting and do it often. I find it one of the real indulgent pleasures of being a football fan but even for me the suggestion that McCall may now walk is a step to far. We almost came away from aberdeen with 3 Points last wk. If we had we wld still be sitting top of the league this eve. It can be a fine line between a good week and a poor wk.

I still think that McCall is doing a good job. I understand the frustration about not replacing Jennings but the money is not available to replace a player of his quality.

Mccall's standing amongst the well fans reminds me of strachan and Celtic. No matter what it will never be good enough.

I am as gutted about this wk as the next guy but there has to be some perspective.

• Like 3

Did murphy run forward with the ball today?

Yip three good crosses in the first 10-15mins then like everybody else on the planet except Stuart McCall they worked out he's right footed, and just forced him onto his left making him turn back, hope the lad walks away in January because we are fucking wasting him and others with our lack of coaching

Yip three good crosses in the first 10-15mins then like everybody else on the planet except Stuart McCall they worked out he's right footed, and just forced him onto his left making him turn back, hope the lad walks away in January because we are fucking wasting him

You mean the crosses that were either cleared by the first defender or far behind all our forward players?