Hibs V Motherwell 15/12/12

GazzyB

Watched the highlights, fucking brilliant comeback and performance from the guys. Well done everyone.

Fans were immense, McCall got his tactics spot on and the guys rolled their sleeves up and with a bit of style won the game. Even in the highlighs you could see that Hibs arse had fell and we looked like we were going to score at every attack.

McCall's interview was excellent as usual. Fair play to him with his comments, can't disagree with any of it.

A superb result, now let’s see if we can sort out our home form and prove that we really are the best of the rest. Second is a real possibility, and if only our home form had been better we would have been pushing Celtic for first. It was great to see young Bob getting the winner. thumbup.gif

Missed the game due to having a christmas night arranged,but listened in to commentary on MFC TV. Watched the highlights and looks like our manager called it right and theirs got it wrong. Mate who was at the game said we were all over them in last 30mins and proved correct. The team needs a boost at home and we are the people who have to give it to them. The criticism of players needs to be re channelled into support.

The squad were going straight to their Christmas celebrations from the game last night, so 3 points gave them a great start.

Mon the Well

• Like 2

Missed the game due to having a christmas night arranged,but listened in to commentary on MFC TV. Watched the highlights and looks like our manager called it right and theirs got it wrong. Mate who was at the game said we were all over them in last 30mins and proved correct. The team needs a boost at home and we are the people who have to give it to them. The criticism of players needs to be re channelled into support.

The squad were going straight to their Christmas celebrations from the game last night, so 3 points gave them a great start.

Mon the Well

Exactly this.

Great result that has papered over some cracks - ooft, that defence!! Gobsmacked at that sitter mchugh missed though. Imagine the pelters he'd be getting from the usual suspects if it had finished 2-2!!

Not seen the highlights, but at the time it looked like the Hibs boy was basically throwing him to the ground, which prevented him sticking the ball in the net. Might be wrong, and McHugh may have simply missed a sitter, but that was certainly what it looked like at the time.

Not seen the highlights, but at the time it looked like the Hibs boy was basically throwing him to the ground, which prevented him sticking the ball in the net. Might be wrong, and McHugh may have simply missed a sitter, but that was certainly what it looked like at the time.

I've only seen the MFC TV highlights and it did look like he was being held back a wee bit, but since it turned out alright in the end I'd be more inclined to be charitable and say the defender did his job…

EDIT: Dunno if there are any other angles on the fishel SPL highlights, can't watch them here yet: http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCakRszbIjjGYtFrDPeg5Ieg

I've only seen the MFC TV highlights and it did look like he was being held back a wee bit, but since it turned out alright in the end I'd be more inclined to be charitable and say the defender did his job…

EDIT: Dunno if there are any other angles on the fishel SPL highlights, can't watch them here yet: http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCakRszbIjjGYtFrDPeg5Ieg

'Fishul highlights are inconclusive too.

EDIT: Dunno if there are any other angles on the fishel SPL highlights, can't watch them here yet: http://www.youtube.c...jjGYtFrDPeg5Ieg

Highlights are live now on YouTube, still hard to tell as there's not a lot of time shown, although the commentator does mention he may have been held back. Not that it matters, his finish for the 3rd is absolutely superb.

As I was pished after the game/Sunday....:whistling:

then on and off the pan :wallbash: both ends burning with yon nasty virus :evilgrin: the next few days

Would just like to pass my thanks/appreciation etc etc to the DRUMMER at Easter Road :notworthy:

Dont go to many away games and sit in the Cooper for home games felt he kept the fans/team going IMHO

WELL DONE !!!!!

• Like 1