Partick Thistle V Motherwell 11/04/15 - Huge Away Crowd Expected

Last post by:

Time for a big away following to cheers on the lads.

I've not been to a Well game for a few years now but this game represents a massive opportunity for us to really make a dent towards catching the wee group above us.

Hopefully we can bring a massive away crowd and show the players how much we appreciate the upturn in fortunes recently.

Do Thistle still have incentives for youngsters at the gate?

Hopefully they have and the Well Bois will have there biggest turn out yet.

We generally take a decent following to Firhill anyway - easy to get to - but like you hope for a hugely increased crowd. Really looking forward to this. Its a long while since a Thistle game meant anything (Scottish Cup replay - Willie Watson goal in the mid seventies anyone?)

Missing this cos my boss is a dick and I have to work. RAGING!!!

Like every other game at the moment it's a must win. Ross County are pretty much guranteed 3 points on Monday.

We all know the best and worst case scenarios from our own and other results so I won't bother listing them.

Hope Pearo is fit.

Would love to go to this, been a while since I've been to Firhill and believe we are really playing entertaining football of late, but my dickhead of a mate is getting married that day!

It is a must win. but on our current form, I think we have to be considered favourites. Play like we did in our last three games and think it will be a comfortable 3-0. A win for us drags Partick closer into the play-off battle and think there heads may drop as the gap between us is swallowed up.

We generally take a decent following to Firhill anyway - easy to get to - but like you hope for a hugely increased crowd. Really looking forward to this. Its a long while since a Thistle game meant anything (Scottish Cup replay - Willie Watson goal in the mid seventies anyone?)

yip , i was at it....89th minute goal if i recall

I think we will have the psychological advantage as they were seemingly looking quite safe but now are in real danger of being favourites for that play off spot, considering how us and county have been playing. I think they will be a bundle of nerves. On the other hand we are growing in confidence with each game. COYW 4 in a row please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me all the pressure was on St. Mirren on Wednesday, if we had lost we had a few other eventualities we could cross our fingers for, including winning a play off, but for St. Mirren it was do or die.

For this match all the pressure if on us. With Ross County almost certain to get 3 points on Saturday we have to win or it's going to take a miracle for us to get away from the play off spot.

Partick Thistle are in pretty good form and 5-1 victory aside we have a pretty poor record at Firhill. We played very well but St. Mirren were abysmal, we will be playing a much better team at the weekend.

I expect this to be a tough, tough match. Fingers crossed!

We have the worst away record in the league but I think we will win this one. We are, literally, a different team than we have been for most of the season so I think the only thing to judge us by is our current form which is pretty good. Thistle seem to be hot and cold so hoping that they blow cold on Saturday. COYW !!!!!