2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

I give up. Baraclough. 7 strikers and 3 goalkeepers. The guy hasn't got a fucking clue

This. Absolute joke of a signing.

Do we actually have a plan or are we just going to keep throwing money away in the hope that something finally comes off?!?!

Who the fuck sanctioned this signing as they are just as culpable as the manager for wanting it!!

Craig Samson has been called up to the Scotland national squad on a number of occasions.

Has Conor Ripley ever been called up by Scotland? Has Dan Twardzik? Exactly.

Great signing.

Mind when Stevie Hughes got called up cause he lived in the south of England?

Burley was a laugh, like.

Seems strange. But I think he is actually a decent quality keeper. Obviously Twardzik is not rated and if Ripley gets injured + / or returns to Boro we now have decent cover.

I do believe we have a strong squad and with Pearson and Grimshaw - either one or even both could form our central midfield within a couple of weeks.

As LONG as the manager picks the strongest 11 based on current form - I think we will finish mid table comfortably. As LONG as......that is the Q I want answered in the next 2 weeks

We will be fine

Where is the sell on value on Samson.Would like to give new signings the benefit of the doubt , but having watched him against us last year, I don't rate the guy......hopefully he can prove a lot of people wrong , but just don't get this one......would have been better taking a punt on a younger player from lower divisions, at least the fans would give him time

Or maybe Samson is playing for buttons.??