2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

I still maintain that if we'd signed Faddy and Clarkson we wouldn't be in the play offs.

Don't know about that. Faddy was finished, sadly, when he left us and Clarkson would not have solved our massive weaknesses in defence and midfield.

If we drop a division and he can prove his fitness then think he would be a useful addition, assuming financially it isnt going to cost us too much.

Yeah basically if worst happens I have a dream that Faddy will come in and if not exactly ride to the rescue play an important role in our return to the top flight. It would be a fitting way for him to sign off than the underwhelming way he finished end of last season. I do have serious doubts he has it in him, but it would be nice.

Ideally this whole idea is moot by Sunday and I definitely don't think he has it at SPL level now.

Josh Law signs a 2 year deal.

I'll take that (I know others will disagree).

He is a solid squad player, only 25, who has got better over the course of the season and wont be on a huge amount of cash I wouldn't think. Made right back his own in a team of right backs an all.

So, currently signed up, I make it (2016 unless noted):

Twardzik

Law - 2017

Reid

Watt - 2018

McManus

Hammell

Pearson - 2017

Lasley

Leitch

Moore

Johnson

D.Thomas - 2018

U20 new deals:

David Ferguson

Chris Cadden

Dylan Mackin

Ben Hall

• Like 2

The guy is pish. Will he even play tomorrow?

If this is the level we are aiming at winning this playoff is just a temporary reprieve. He's a poor defender and can't play the ball out from the back. The best you can say for him is he is fit and tries hard.

Getting rid of the imposter of a manager has to be the top priority.