2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Marvin signed extension till 2018, great news

Brilliant news - massively surprised we have pulled this off! If you watch highlights of the Rangers battering every three days like I do, you may have noticed Marvin was probably our most influential player in those games - I half expected him to be poached this close season.

• Like 1

Might be bs but twitter also has us getting Seanna Foster (18). Ex-sheff weds youth centre back. Northern Ireland Youth international as well, might know Robinson from that.

Might be some truth in this going from his twitter feed

Seanna Foster retweeted

Good Luck to my boy @Seannafoster2 heading over to Motherwell 26bd.png1f44a.png.

Having a gander through Foster's twitter feed. Seems he already knows Brett Long, Ben Hall and few of the other U20s and was on holiday with them. So, more likely he has been on trial and is joining up to go into that squad perhaps rather than 1st team.

Louis Moult has been 'Given permission' to speak with us, according to the BBC (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33312663)

No actual quotes in the article or anything, but interesting nonetheless. Wonder if we'll have the majority of the new players in for the trip to Holland next week?

Like 'Flow said on Twitter the other day; a busy week ahead!

I'd like to think that drunkenly bumping into him in Majorca last week and asking him not to leave was directly responsible for this :doh:

I was in Majorca myself last week, heard a group of boys singing Twist & Shout at one point, was thinking it might have been some 'Well fans...

Re Marv, brilliant stuff. Probably the best bit of business we'll do all summer!

You can see why players need to be careful talking to the media.

What Wes Fletcher said in his interview

"Obviously I’ll do my best to try and do what John Sutton did and even more.”

What the ET headline says

Fletcher: I'll out-shoot former top gun Sutton at Motherwell

A subtle difference there.

• Like 1

I was in Majorca myself last week, heard a group of boys singing Twist & Shout at one point, was thinking it might have been some 'Well fans...

Re Marv, brilliant stuff. Probably the best bit of business we'll do all summer!

Haha dont think I took part in any twisting and shouting sadly ...although getting my Rangers supporting mates to join in with Zombie Nation was a highlight :spiteful:

Moult is an interesting one - there cant be too much talent down in the conference so hopefully we know what we are doing. Although I'd imagine if we signed him that would mean no McDonald?