League Cup 2016/17

Dezz

Why would we be underdogs did you actually watch "The Rangers" as they are now known they are average at best with a shit defence. They won promotion to the premiership thats all the prize did not include a time machine to turn them back into a Rangers team from the 9 in a row years they are nothing special.

The game will be an all premiership affair no different to playing Partick or St Johnstone so nothing to fear.

Exactly, people need to wake up and realise that the days of worrying about that mob should be gone.

Why would we be underdogs did you actually watch "The Rangers" as they are now known they are average at best with a shit defence. They won promotion to the premiership thats all the prize did not include a time machine to turn them back into a Rangers team from the 9 in a row years they are nothing special.

The game will be an all premiership affair no different to playing Partick or St Johnstone so nothing to fear.

Obviously missed the opening of my post completely there...Rangers will have signed a few players of better quality by then, Barton is a great capture for starters. They will be favourites with every bookies in the land to win, making us the underdogs. And as the start of my second line says, there is no reason why we can't win comfortably.

Do me a favour and actually read my posts before you tear into them. Cheers.

Barton is doing the euros for talksport, so he'll not have much of a pre-season.

Rangers have done some business early, but I'd expect they will be much stronger come the end of August than mid-July when they get loans in from EPL sides.

Good time to face them I'd say.

Barton is doing the euros for talksport, so he'll not have much of a pre-season.

Rangers have done some business early, but I'd expect they will be much stronger come the end of August than mid-July when they get loans in from EPL sides.

Good time to face them I'd say.

You could probably say the same for us in regards end of August.

If the rumours of kranjcar signing are true then I honestly don't see a way of us containing him and Barton. If buts and maybe, other than that I'm remaining positive as most have said they won a very poor league comfortably, I'd expect Marvin Johnson to give tavernier a torrid time.

If the rumours of kranjcar signing are true then I honestly don't see a way of us containing him and Barton. If buts and maybe, other than that I'm remaining positive as most have said they won a very poor league comfortably, I'd expect Marvin Johnson to give tavernier a torrid time.

Mind when they had Gascoigne? Mind we pumped them 2-0 in their own midden when they were going for nine a row, every team is beatable.

• Like 3

Is this the same Nico Kranjcar who has been pissing about in the NASL that great league where all players who are well past there sell by date go to boost their pensions, and Joey Barton who we are led to believe knocked back the chance to play in the EPL as he wanted to play for Rangers...aye right I bet every defender in the premier ship is shitting themselves at the prospect of facing up to those 2, I think not. Granted they were decent players at one time but both are well past there sell by date so nothing to fear from either of them, or for that matter the other 9 in the team, they are average at best.

• Like 1

I definitely don't think they will be the same the team last time they were in the Premiership. But they are better than last time they faced us and will add to the squad ahead of when we play them. I think it will be a decent contest.

We have also got better and with a good pre season I think we will be doing fine, have a very good chance of beating them. We had a very poor team last year when we played them and look at us this season came on a lot IMO, should be a good game though.

You don't even get a pension boost in the NASL. Even in the top league, only a few players get top dollar. The vast majority are on salaries less then $100k per year thanks to the salary caps in place.

Aye there are guys in there who earn less than joiners I know.

So basically you can only get tickets for the POD stand if you have a season ticket? Pretty poor stuff in my opinion, i've been going to that stand for years and because i don't have a season ticket i'll now need to move even though the 2000 or so seats that they're using won't be sold out.I don't really see the need for such strict conditions i mean it's not a match of the same importance as the playoff so why is it not treated in a similar way to when we play Celtic.

• 2 weeks later...

So basically you can only get tickets for the POD stand if you have a season ticket? Pretty poor stuff in my opinion,

No doubt fallout from the SPFL's kangaroo court ruling. Many, including the club I strongly suspect, were not happy about the recommendations of the report. Don't be too quick to blame the club.