Andy_P

Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

22 hours ago, livivoice said:

Took in Cove Vs QOS yesterday. Why, another story!!

Hearing how poor our midfield was yesterday I couldn't help but appreciate how influential Vigurs was in this cup tie. Totally controlled the game and scored a fantastic free kick. No, I'm not suggesting we sign him back not least as he burned his bridges with us but I've little doubt he would have done a job for us yesterday.

Meantime, Max Johnston played very well for Queens and intriguingly in a midfield role. Encouraging with the future in mind.

And before I forget, Morgan Neil was in the Cove team and did well.

Max's dad was a top notch midfielder if he is anywhere near Alan's standard get him back to Fir park pronto to play in midfield, ps I know his dad is QoS manager.

Surprised to see Craig Moore is at Darvel now who are  in Scottish Cup action tonight Craig Reid with them as well 

4 hours ago, andalg said:

Surprised to see Craig Moore is at Darvel now who are  in Scottish Cup action tonight Craig Reid with them as well 

I saw Craig Reid play for Stenhousemuir this season, is he on loan at Darvel?

On 11/29/2021 at 11:13 PM, ropy said:

I saw Craig Reid play for Stenhousemuir this season, is he on loan at Darvel?

Quite confusing as he appears to be playing for both !

24 minutes ago, andalg said:

Quite confusing as he appears to be playing for both !

Some boy 

25 years ago today since the famous ‘Jamie Dolan’ game v Celtic when we beat them 2-1 with Dolan in goal for most of the second half.

17 hours ago, texanwellfan said:

Good result for Luton Town today. How has Campbell been performing?  

He got a really bad injury after a  horrendous tackle early in the season. Not sure he has had a lot of game time?

1 hour ago, joewarkfanclub said:

He got a really bad injury after a  horrendous tackle early in the season. Not sure he has had a lot of game time?

He actually returned quicker than expected. I read an article that said it was perhaps too quick and after a couple of games on the  bench he dropped back out of the squad for a couple of games.

However, Wee Al being Wee Al, he was back as a starter for Luton in early November and pretty much played the full 90 mins in all 5 of their game since.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, weeyin said:

He actually returned quicker than expected. I read an article that said it was perhaps too quick and after a couple of games on the  bench he dropped back out of the squad for a couple of games.

However, Wee Al being Wee Al, he was back as a starter for Luton in early November and pretty much played the full 90 mins in all 5 of their game since.

Good to hear! Love the wee mans attitude!

Devante Cole on the bench for Barnsley against Cedric Kipré's WBA this evening.

Cedric unlucky to see a header come back off the post.

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

Devante Cole on the bench for Barnsley against Cedric Kipré's WBA this evening.

Cedric unlucky to see a header come back off the post.

Cole now on

10 hours ago, GazzyB said:

Turnbull apparently with a bad injury today in the cup final. 

Was watching the game, he pulled up quickly after a pass so looked like a hamstring problem .

Bit random but what’s  the score re Cedric Kipre . Are we owed a fee if he moves on . He moved out on loan then but my thinking is he moved back to WBA and reclaimed his place.It’s been a while and I’m sure somebody has addressed it in previous chats . Just can’t remember