Scottish Premiership Celtic V Motherwell Sat 18 Feb 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Joe Chalmers simply isn't a top level football player, simple as that.

No pace, positional awareness, and has to double back constantly as his right foot is obviously only for standing on , don't think I've seen him kick a ball with it.

If Celtic fancy it in the second half they will destroy us down their right flank and the goals against column will be in for another pounding.

The quicker this next 45 is over and we can focus on the teams around us, the better.

Joe Chalmers simply isn't a top level football player, simple as that.

No pace, positional awareness, and has to double back constantly as his right foot is obviously only for standing on , don't think I've seen him kick a ball with it.

If Celtic fancy it in the second half they will destroy us down their right flank and the goals against column will be in for another pounding.

The quicker this next 45 is over and we can focus on the teams around us, the better.

We have two incredibly shite left backs. Thanks mark and barraclough

We were never in a million years gonna get a point or better today, so a respectable scoreline and a fairly decent performance will do me. Thought Chalmers, McDonald, Pearson & Moult were poor, but positives from McMillan, Jules in the 2nd half, Bowman & Clay (who I thought was outstanding). Pearson had a great chance in the first half and what looked like an absolute sitter in the 2nd (though I only half saw it). Can't be missing those at Parkhead if we're to take anything away.

Very tough run of games is now over, no excuses as of next week.

Expected worse after the midweek performance.

No shame in losing narrowly by 2 away to Celtic a week after they put 6 past ICT.

We seemed to have a few half chances.

Our season re-starts next week. Massive game v Dundee.

Win and I think we will go on a run. Lose and the pressure mounts.

Been a tough run. Hopefully we can turn the corner.

Although we lost 2-0 there was a decent performance there. Strong through the middle of the team but lacked on the wings (we were playing narrow though)

Chalmers found it difficult with Forrester running at him all game. But other than that we looked fairly solid. Didn't create a lot but had 2 or 3 good chances. Pearson should have put his away to level the game at 1-1.

Heneghan and Jules did well (other than the pen). Clay and Lasley in the middle also worked. Moult and Skippy worked with what they could. Bowman also made a difference as I mentioned above.