League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Absolutely delighted. I shed a few tears at full time for my mate iain Shedden (ex Coltness/Wishaw High) who died this week of throat cancer. He was only 60. Iain lived in Sydney and was a massive Well fan who was over for the Aberdeen game. I am sure he will be looking down with pride tonight. RIP Iain and hope the boys win the final for you.

COYW

• Like 9

Absolutely wonderfull yes not great at times but who cares. 2nd goal is as good as Colin O'Neil!s at The Celtic semi all these years ago. We'll be talking about it for ages. Loved the aggression we showed and really stuck in especially that 2nd half . Happy days.

• Like 1

Absolutely delighted. I shed a few tears at full time for my mate iain Shedden (ex Coltness/Wishaw High) who died this week of throat cancer. He was only 60. Iain lived in Sydney and was a massive Well fan who was over for the Aberdeen game. I am sure he will be looking down with pride tonight. RIP Iain and hope the boys win the final for you.

COYW

The team did him proud, sure he will be looking down with a massive smile on his face.

• Like 1

COYW

I didn't know him, but I'll have one for Iain RIP

Over the moon for everyone at mfc & all us fans. Been over due. Loved listening along to the lads on mixlr, as I couldn't go.

But I will be at the final, my 4th Motherwell final at Hampden. That weekend I should be at the motorcycle show at the NEC in Birmingham. But no way am I missing the 'well

Weird feeling beating Rangers at Hampden and not actually feeling all that surprised. Already preparing to hear about how we battered and cheated our way to the final for the next ten years or so, mind... not great ones for appreciating irony, those chaps.

Weird feeling beating Rangers at Hampden and not actually feeling all that surprised. Already preparing to hear about how we battered and cheated our way to the final for the next ten years or so, mind... not great ones for appreciating irony, those chaps.

Along with many of the comments from Rangers fans stating the ref was against them. Because they have never had decisions go in their favour in the past obviously.

Well done to all concerned with Motherwell FC What a turn around form the last few years. I'm almost 62 and I don't remember us ever beating rangers in a cup tie.

It feels really really really good COYW

I've been racking my brain about this one as well. I'm 54, got my first Season ticket in the 75-76 season and I'm pretty sure we've never beaten either of the new or old h**s in a cup tie.

What a result!

Just back in from it and think I was nervous for the full 90. Moult second goal just wonderful.

What's the deal with yellow cards? Think Moult has two now in the competition....please someone tell me...

All cards wiped after quarter finals.

What a result!

Just back in from it and think I was nervous for the full 90. Moult second goal just wonderful.

What's the deal with yellow cards? Think Moult has two now in the competition....please someone tell me...

All yellow cards are wiped after the quarter final so no bans for final unless they decide to pull up Moult for kicking out at Alves after Alves kicked out at him. Wouldnt be surprised knowing the beaks.

I was frantically looking for a bet to put on 2 minutes into the game, went with Motherwell -1 at 15/1, magic!

Absolutely superb today, delighted for Robbo and the players.

And Pedro Caixinha is an insufferable cunt. Get it right round him.

• Like 1