League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

If one club can't sell there allocation but the opposition can then they should recieve the remaining tickets, It's a no brainer. Why should fans be prevented from making the game, regardless of who the team is. Hated the sight of all those half and half scarves at hampden today.

I believe all Semi Finals and Finals should start at an allocation of 50/50 with a date set that x amount must be sold or y should be returned for re-allocation.

which could easily be done if you sell it section by section starting from the area closest to the main stand. Total opposite to what hibs appear to have done.

Nearly Sunday !! Not sure if I want to sleep till it's over and just get up to see the result or look for a stream to watch it but stomach churning already, although that could be the beans from last night !

I'll take any kind of a win here but I really would love to see us hammer them.

CMON MOTHERWELL :preved:

edit: I don't mean sleep from now till the games over, just a long lie in on Sunday morning. Thought I best clarify that one.

oops maybe iam wrong but are are you not going to the Austin grand prix ????? pishy alternative if you ask me ,,,,,, :) :) or can you not get it in the north x northwest or in wine senaation hahahahahahahaha pish expensive country if u ask me hahaha